****Official DLR November 2020 Check in****

I'm guessing the Disney hope is fading fast but we can keep this thread open to share news of adjacent good news right?!?! I won't keep cancelling people's dates on the first page unless there is a need. Or it makes you sad to see your name there. I will see you in 2021!

I'm guessing the Disney hope is fading fast but we can keep this thread open to share news of adjacent good news right?!?! I won't keep cancelling people's dates on the first page unless there is a need. Or it makes you sad to see your name there. I will see you in 2021!
I agree with you about keeping this thread open as a place for people to find November news. There are DISers who are traveling to the DLR area and to DTD this month for day trips, staycations, and to see family for Thanksgiving. So it's nice for them to have someplace where they can find out what's going on.
How are you and your son doing? And when is your next DLR trip planned?

I agree with you about keeping this thread open as a place for people to find November news. There are DISers who are traveling to the DLR area and to DTD this month for day trips, staycations, and to see family for Thanksgiving. So it's nice for them to have someplace where they can find out what's going on.
How are you and your son doing? And when is your next DLR trip planned?

hi! We haven't made any plans yet. I would love to re-try everything planned for this year: end of August and November. I need to see what the new world looks like. I look forward to DL returning to the "new normal"; I'll start planning based on feedback from others who have ventured out. Stay safe out there!

We have to travel to Southern California next week so I have convinced my husband to go to DTD on the 20th, which I am so excited for because Buena Vista street will be open!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!