*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

We are at 3 weeks until we leave and I can't wait. I have so much going on in these next three weeks, including a much needed girls weekend, that I am sure time will fly .

I’ll be interested to see what the weather is like! It’s 35 here in the morning now so anything will be better than that!

If you are travelling Thanksgiving Week, how are you packing? I am assuming the weather can be all over the place, but curious if I should bother bringing clothes for warm weather or just assume it will be more like jeans/t shirts and layers.

I'm packing for hot or cold, thermals, jackets, hoodies, shorts, jeans. I plan to dress in layers so if the morning is cold and it warms up in the afternoon we are prepared. I have been to Disney almost every month of the year and November and December in our experience have mostly warm BUT, unpredictable weather.

I have my magic bands and leave in a couple of weeks! I’m so excited! Ive planned what I’m bringing and set it aside so all I should have to do is put it in a suitcase! I’ve set aside some warmer shirts, sweatshirts, tank tops, shorts, jeans, and I’m bringing a light jacket. I’m packing what I think I’ll need and if I need to buy anything I know where to get it. It would just justify me buying what I’m telling myself I don’t really need.
I’m getting a little worried for crowds but I’d much rather be at a crowded Walt Disney World than not there at all.

I was finally able to move up our Afternoon Tea reservation & I expected the old one would automatically be cancelled, but it's still there... :confused3 So, if anyone is looking for Afternoon Tea on 11/15 at 1:35, I will drop it at 9:30 AM EST. Sorry I can't wait for a more reasonable time PST. I have to get to sleep.

Not sure if anyone was looking for this event, but they announced that they're holding the Disney After Hours event at MK on 11/26. I just bought tickets for me and DH a little bit ago :)

Thanks for posting! I hope this doesn’t effect the castle show or parade in MK. I was at the tail end of it last year so I didn’t see any of it.
But I’m excited to see who’s performing!

When I was there 2 years ago, it did effect the castle show (move it shake it) when they were actively filming, but it was fine the other days. The parade still went on, but it was later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter