OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

So I just found out on another thread that the Magic Express is picking up 4 hours instead of 3 hours before your flight. That totally ruins my beaches & cream reservation I had for our last day. I am so sad. We were all looking forward to eating there for the first time.

I was shocked that our pick up time for our 8:35pm flight was 4:10pm cut time off our last day too. Then since we had TSA pre- check we sat at the gate waiting to board from 6:10 pm until 8pm

We have been planning this since March and my kids still don't know. I'm the WORST secret keeper. I can't believe I've successfully kept this secret!! Hahaha
We are telling our daughter next Monday. It’s actually harder now than it was a month ago!

Hey! Not sure if this is weird or not. I have 16 bottles of water (16.9oz Dasani) and 6 bottles of Poweraid Zero (12oz) that I would love someone to have. We are staying at POP and leave on Wednesday. I bought more than I needed and I don’t want to fly them home or have them wasted. Is anyone interested in meeting up and taking them off my hands?

*Edit* I also have 100 calorie Pringles (sour cream and original) and assorted Nabisco cookies if you’re interested.

Hey! Not sure if this is weird or not. I have 16 bottles of water (16.9oz Dasani) and 6 bottles of Poweraid Zero (12oz) that I would love someone to have. We are staying at POP and leave on Wednesday. I bought more than I needed and I don’t want to fly them home or have them wasted. Is anyone interested in meeting up and taking them off my hands?

I’m staying at POP on Friday before we move to the Boardwalk. If you can’t find anyone else to pass them to, maybe the hotel would leave them for me? Probably not.

Keeping an eye on the weather. Looks like some rain might be headed this way. If HEA gets rained out Tuesday I will cry. We have the dessert party that night!!!!!

We are planning on packing today and I'm not liking the cooler weather that is forecast. We had cool weather during our October trip and we were hoping it would be warmer this trip. It will be a super busy week with work, house guests, 11-14 people for Thanksgiving at our house, and then Disney on Saturday. We'll need a vacation after that. :)

I can deal with light jacket weather but I was hoping for 70s during the day. It’s still warmer than here so I can’t complain.

I’m staying at POP on Friday before we move to the Boardwalk. If you can’t find anyone else to pass them to, maybe the hotel would leave them for me? Probably not.

I can ask! I’d imagine I’ll need your name, but we can PM after I ask. Thank you!

Trying to figure out what to pack. We go this time of year all the time but it looks like it's going to be a lot cooler than we normally go. 4 days to go.

I seriously just teared up a little at this...I'm a November baby too and I got to spend my 13th birthday at WDW and thought it was the most amazing thing ever!!! It will be 18 years later when I get to take my daughter on her first trip :)

Def call up the Grand Floridian bakery and have a cake ordered for him!!
I will brainstorm some ideas for the 9 year old...
Enjoy seeing Disney through the eyes of your children. That’s the most magical event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter