Official Minnie Mouse Flower Shop Magic Band Watch

horse11

DIS Veteran
I have seen the possibility of a Minnie Mouse Flower Shop Magic Band release for the Flower and Garden Festival. It has not been released yet and therefore I wanted to start this thread in hopes that some one and or myself can report when this is officially released in the parks. It is suppose to be a limited addition band and only 1000 will be sold.

Attachments

• minnie mouse magic band.jpg
    minnie mouse magic band.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 185
I saw it during our trip. Our last day in the park was 3/13. Stood out because it was white, not many white based bands

I saw it during our trip. Our last day in the park was 3/13. Stood out because it was white, not many white based bands

There are two white bands being released this year for F&G--the one in OP's post and the one for Annual Passholders. I do not think the former has been released yet.

Hope you are right!! But I am hoping it was not this one

No, hasn't been released yet. They have them in storage/stock waiting to sell, but Epcot retail locations have been instructed not to release them yet; most likely until the white figment band has time to sell. Some have also surmised that it may be released when the new Minnie AP magnet is released on April 9. If it's not that exact date, I suspect it will be sometime during the first week of April. There are many stalking it and I expect it to sell out quickly and be on eBay for the twice the price in no time at all. Have your "runners" lined-up and ready to go....GL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter