*** Official Microsoft Ignite 2019 ****

Does anyone know when they release the sessions for booking? Last year I missed out on all the hands-on labs by waiting until just before the conference to book my schedule.

I believe we got an email letting us know first when they were posted to look at and another for when you can register. When I see anything I will post here. As for the companion I was checking every few days.. I would suggest the same..

Hi Everyone, I will be attending Ignite alone this year, and I'm going to visit DW parks some evenings. Has anyone had dinner solo at any of the parks, and do you have any suggestions for places that should try? I am pretty open to trying new foods, and I have Sanaa or Jiko on my list already.

Hi Everyone, I will be attending Ignite alone this year, and I'm going to visit DW parks some evenings. Has anyone had dinner solo at any of the parks, and do you have any suggestions for places that should try? I am pretty open to trying new foods, and I have Sanaa or Jiko on my list already.
While the food can be good at WDW, for the most part it's not that different from what you can get at any fine restaurant. For me it's more about the experience. Dinner in the Beast's Castle, or a drink in Star Wars Cantina is what makes WDW meals special. Also be sure to check out the Epcot food and wine festival.

Magic Kingdom: Jungle Navigation Skipper Canteen, Be our Guest, Liberty Tree Tavern.

Epcot: Coral Reef, Rose and Crown

Studios: Ronto Rosters, Hollywood Brown Derby

First time attendee to Ignite here.

I booked a room at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista through the Ignite registration site, planning on doing a few nights at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Is there a way to get half day / evening tickets?

Also do shuttles run for the convention center all day?

I'm in and my company booked late so no companion pass. I land early Monday and leave late Friday. Im staying at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. I assume all hotels booked through the Ignite website have shuttle? Im AP so I'll be doing some park trips each night where time allows. Im hoping for Universal as I missed it last year as I had to fly out Thursday for family responsibilities at home. I plan to do SGE on my own one or some of those evenings.

First time attendee to Ignite here.

I booked a room at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista through the Ignite registration site, planning on doing a few nights at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Is there a way to get half day / evening tickets?

Also do shuttles run for the convention center all day?

Yes there is a new "mid day magic ticket" at Disney but you have to buy 2 days minimum.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/admission/tickets/mid-day-magic-tickets/

Last edited:
I'm in and my company booked late so no companion pass. I land early Monday and leave late Friday. Im staying at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. I assume all hotels booked through the Ignite website have shuttle? Im AP so I'll be doing some park trips each night where time allows. Im hoping for Universal as I missed it last year as I had to fly out Thursday for family responsibilities at home. I plan to do SGE on my own one or some of those evenings.

Yes there is a new "mid day magic ticket" at Disney but you have to buy 2 days minimum.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/admission/tickets/mid-day-magic-tickets/

In the past there were shuttles at each of the hotels that you reserve through Microsoft.
I got lucky and grabbed a companion pass late.. just keep checking..

The last two times I have been to Ignite (was TechEd one year) when it was in Orlando it was Universal.. they do a great job with it.. once you get past the initial entrance.. :)

I have a companion pass that is not used, but hoping for 600. Pays for my way into disney
Wow, good luck. I personally don't think they are even worth the regular price. I only got on 3 1/2 rides, Hogwarts each way, Rip Ride Rockit and Skull Island which broke down and we had to be evacuated off of it

This will be my 3rd Ignite Conference!!! Feeling very lucky to ahve the opportunity to go again! And got reservations at Oga's on the Friday night :) YEEHAW!!! Arriving early for the Pre-day workshops, going to get some pool time in, and head over to the World for the second weekend I am there.....Food & Wine time at EPCOT!!! And the timing couldn't have been better! Excited to see Galaxy's Edge :) See everyone at MS Ignite!!

I'm staying near the convention center during the conference then moving over to Hilton Bonnet Creek for 4 nights and maybe on property for a night or two after that. Universal was ok last year. I was a fan of the drinks. The food was meh and it was muggy as all hell. Beer made it better.

Igniteguy: Shuttles do not run all day. Uber was my friend a few times last year.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what time the Celebration happens on Thursday? The lack of times on the agenda is driving me crazy!

Can anyone tell me what time the Celebration happens on Thursday? The lack of times on the agenda is driving me crazy!
Last year, the celebration was from 7:30 PM until midnight. I think the buses started picking up at like 6:30 PM.

And there was a very large crowd at the gates by 7:30.
We drove ourselves and we’re very close to the gates. It wasn’t well organized as to where we go but we got there. Having not been there in 20 years I found my way pretty quickly. The Yuengling talls helped once inside.

We drove ourselves and we’re very close to the gates. It wasn’t well organized as to where we go but we got there. Having not been there in 20 years I found my way pretty quickly. The Yuengling talls helped once inside.
Do you remember what time you arrived to be close to the gate? I was there by 7:00pm I think and was quite a bit back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!