"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ... Does anyone know if they have any area for wheelchair viewing for the parade ... If not we will need to spend a long time waiting as obviously we can't be in second row ... Just trying to plan if we can do other stuff as well,like meet and greet or rides.

Sorry ... Does anyone know if they have any area for wheelchair viewing for the parade ... If not we will need to spend a long time waiting as obviously we can't be in second row ... Just trying to plan if we can do other stuff as well,like meet and greet or rides.
There is an area they rope off in the hub, but it still fills quickly. I'd plan on being there at least 40 minutes in advance.

Thank you ... We would anticipate being there an hour before but just wanted to know in case we needed to factor in additional time.

I am so excited ... Never been to Disney at Christmas before

Would you mind sharing that link you had posted before for who to write to? I will just keep writing them. I asked specifically the other day if MVMCP had parade viewing this year, and they just told me they were sorry but MNSSHP does not have parade viewing

Actually it may have been someone on the MNSSHP page that shared a link!!

This is where my complaint started.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/

Yes, most of the restaurants are open. Considering the cost of tickets, however, it is not the best use of time.

The last 2 years I have been not all restaurants were open. Actually there were only maybe 3 or 4 TS open during the party.

For the others Last reservations are usually like 6pm and then they are done for the night.

Bunch of QS options are open though.

Hey everyone, so I'll be going the first week in December this year. This will be our first Christmas-time visit. Realistically, what kind of wait times should we expect on rides during MVMCP? I'm sure the big attractions won't be walk on but are the wait times reduced a good amount at all?

SO CONFUSED!!!

I already made reservations for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party .... they are now saying there will be (another?) dessert party launching soon?

Visions of sugarplums? Attendees may also purchase tickets to the Very Merry Dessert Party, a smorgasbord of sweets served during our dazzling fireworks display—it’s the perfect after-dinner treat. More details coming soon!

SO CONFUSED!!!

I already made reservations for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party .... they are now saying there will be (another?) dessert party launching soon?

Visions of sugarplums? Attendees may also purchase tickets to the Very Merry Dessert Party, a smorgasbord of sweets served during our dazzling fireworks display—it’s the perfect after-dinner treat. More details coming soon!

Ok...need to keep an eye on this...not sure if I wanna do the dessert party...but since the OTHER Holiday Wishes dessert party is sold out on 11/28, I wonder what this is all about....

SO CONFUSED!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye open for this new party since the the dessert party on the 28th was sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter