"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see you on there!! Our window opens tomorrow at 6AM my time. Yawn... I am hoping for FOP for 60 + 3 but not optimistic. Good luck on yours!!

See you real soon! I hoping for Day 2 but not too optimistic either, but have 2 AK days later, days 9 & 11. Wishing FP+ was still @ midnight. So I need to be up @ 5am to dress & fix snack & lunch for DD, wake her up, make FP+ & head to school. Yikes! Tomorrow will be a long day!

I know I am excitingly nervous about the morning as well. I will be on with yall too. I already saw no 7DMT for my 60+1 (day 2) MK visit on our Saturday MK day for the morning at least. I'll see later tonight what the Sunday FP that booked today left me ;). I'm hoping for a late morning FoP on 60+4 (Day 5 of trip) and unless that changed today, it was looking optimistic at least.

Thanks for your reply earlier Monique btw! We are going to the Sunday Dec 17th party, so lucky you, no weird stalker following you lol. I am a seasoned Halloween Party vet, so I feel good about the Xmas Party, even if it will be our first.

Why can't FP be at midnight anymore!!! :mic::scared::guilty::charac2: I'm going to be awake anyways (working tonight) but it would be soooo much more relief to get them out of the way. Good luck to you Monique and twodogs, I hope yall get everything you want!!!!

I know I am excitingly nervous about the morning as well. I will be on with yall too. I already saw no 7DMT for my 60+1 (day 2) MK visit on our Saturday MK day for the morning at least. I'll see later tonight what the Sunday FP that booked today left me ;). I'm hoping for a late morning FoP on 60+4 (Day 5 of trip) and unless that changed today, it was looking optimistic at least.

Thanks for your reply earlier Monique btw! We are going to the Sunday Dec 17th party, so lucky you, no weird stalker following you lol. I am a seasoned Halloween Party vet, so I feel good about the Xmas Party, even if it will be our first.

Why can't FP be at midnight anymore!!! :mic::scared::guilty::charac2: I'm going to be awake anyways (working tonight) but it would be soooo much more relief to get them out of the way. Good luck to you Monique and twodogs, I hope yall get everything you want!!!!

Thanks RJstanis! I got what I wanted! I hope you and monique5 did as well!!! We will be at the party 12/17, but we will be running around so fast we might not even meet up with each other in our family of 4!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Last edited:
If we are attending a MVMCP, and we plan to be in MK all morning as well, do we need to leave and check back in or anything ? Or does the fact our tickets are linked to our Magic Bands mean we're all set ?

Good morning! :santa:

I got all of the FP+ I wanted for the times I wanted except FoP on Day 2 (expected), but I did get it for 6:20pm. I will keep trying to modify (I have been able to move it up 2X) or just change it. :dancer:

I have APs so no issues for MVMCP days.

Last edited:
Thanks RJstanis! I got what I wanted! I hope you and monique5 did as well!!! We will be at the 12/17, but we will be running around so fast we might not even meet up with each other in our family of 4!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I got all my wanted FP+ selections! :woohoo:Thanks!
:disrocks:

Last edited:
If we are attending a MVMCP, and we plan to be in MK all morning as well, do we need to leave and check back in or anything ? Or does the fact our tickets are linked to our Magic Bands mean we're all set ?

You do not need to leave, but you do need to check in and receive wristbands. There should be 3 locations inside the park. See post #1 - Wristbands. After 1st party, this year's locations will be confirmed, and the list will be updated.

If tickets are linked to MDE account, then MVMCP tickets are on MB, then scan MB at a location inside MK.

Question>>>>We have MVMCP tickets for 11-15. We are also using a park ticket that day in hopes of lower crowds. We will leave the park for a mid day break and return @6:00. Do we re enter the park through the regular line or will there be a separate Party line? Do you still get a wristband like we did years ago at Halloween?? How do they know if you have a ticket if you just stay in the park?? Just curious

NEWS

NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER DISNEY WORLD PARK HOURS UPDATED!

Disney World has updated its park hours for November and early December. More FP+ are now probably available for many days and many parks. If a park added hours, you’ll find that it also added Fastpasses for that time frame.
Thanks for this heads up! Question about the schedule as I plan... is it really correct that Once Upon a Time sometimes takes place a while AFTER the fireworks now??

Pasted below is the Disney calendar for Nov 2-3...
Untitled.jpeg

Question>>>>We have MVMCP tickets for 11-15. We are also using a park ticket that day in hopes of lower crowds. We will leave the park for a mid day break and return @6:00. Do we re enter the park through the regular line or will there be a separate Party line? Do you still get a wristband like we did years ago at Halloween?? How do they know if you have a ticket if you just stay in the park?? Just curious

There is a separate MVMCP line. However, this year MK is closing @ 6pm to day guests, so I would guess @ 6pm all entry points would be for MVMCP entry. We are all waiting to see if MVMCP will have a 4pm entry this year.

MVMCP guests receive wristbands just like MNSSHP party guest do, if you are already inside he park there are locations to check in (See Post #1 - Wristbands), color coded by night. Check wristbands for rides, M&G, merchandise, SotMKC, dining, etc.

Thanks for this heads up! Question about the schedule as I plan... is it really correct that Once Upon a Time sometimes takes place a while AFTER the fireworks now??

Pasted below is the Disney calendar for Nov 2-3...

That's what I see on other calendars too. I haven't planned for that, so hadn't looked into it. Sorry.

Thanks RJstanis! I got what I wanted! I hope you and monique5 did as well!!! We will be at the party 12/17, but we will be running around so fast we might not even meet up with each other in our family of 4!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I was just kidding about meeting up. I'm to awkward to meet strangers like that lol. I'm so happy you got what you wanted!!!

Good morning! :santa:

I got all of the FP+ I wanted for the times I wanted except FoP on Day 2 (expected), but I did get for 6:20pm. I will keep trying to modify (I have been able to move it up 2X) or just change it. :dancer:

I have APs so no issues for MVMCP days.

I posted in more detail in another thread, but I too had almost perfect success this morning with FP too!

As it pertains to this thread...

I had no problems getting FP for the 4p-6p window before the party starts, this morning. I followed suggestions I have seen all over theses boards and booked only in between those two hours and only after I had booked my FP for my ticketed park days. I only had party tickets linked to book these 4p-6p FP and it worked. Now I'll just wait to see if I get that dreaded cancel your FP email. I was super stoked to get PP and 7DMT for those 2 hours, so hopefully I wont lose them!

As it pertains to this thread...

I had no problems getting FP for the 4p-6p window before the party starts, this morning. I followed suggestions I have seen all over theses boards and booked only in between those two hours and only after I had booked my FP for my ticketed park days. I only had party tickets linked to book these 4p-6p FP and it worked. Now I'll just wait to see if I get that dreaded cancel your FP email. I was super stoked to get PP and 7DMT for those 2 hours, so hopefully I wont lose them!

I too had no issues getting a Peter Pan's Flight FP in that window and then changing it about a week later for a Seven Dwarves Mine Train reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter