****Official May 2019 thread****

We are booked May 9th-18th at AKL. Can’t wait! This will be our fourth stay at AKL. I thought I would switch things up and stay at a different resort but I just can’t make myself do it. We love AKL.

We are booked May 9th-18th at AKL. Can’t wait! This will be our fourth stay at AKL. I thought I would switch things up and stay at a different resort but I just can’t make myself do it. We love AKL.

Same thing with us and the contemporary. I thought about poly or gf, but I just can’t give up walking to MK

I have May 3-13 booked at CSR but I am probably going to cut off 2 days based on flights I get.

Can anyone whose been at that time tell me what it's like that time of year? We went April 14-21 last year and it was wonderful and not too busy. Just warm enough for swimming but not overheating.

We will be there from May 27 - June 2 for daughter's high school graduation. Our goal is to stay at the Beach Club. Will book our home resort at the 11-month window next week and shoot for the Beach Club at the 7-month window.

We booked our stay this morning at the 11-month window at our home resort, Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas: Jambo House. At the 7-month window we hope to switch to the Beach Club. The dates are confirmed May 27 - June 2.
:banana::woohoo::yay:

We are booked for May 13-23 at Bonnet Creek! We fell in love with that resort this past April and DH refuses to stay anywhere else. So excited! This year we went the last week of April. The weather was beautiful and the crowds were extremely manageable. We pushed back a couple weeks for next year due to Easter being in late April. I’m praying the crowds and weather will be just as good.

Just booked May 28- June 4. This will be a big family trip. After I went with all my inlaws in 2012, 12 people, I swore off big family trips. Call it the 7 year itch but we are doing it again. This time a bit smaller, 8 total. Me and my 2 kids (DH was a firm no to big family trip), my mom, sister, her fiancée, and my 2 nephews. Staying at the Contemporary!

We are going! Booked May 30-June 5 at Pop! It’s going to be me, DH, my parents and my 3 kids. B/g twins will be 9 and youngest son will be 3 when we go. This will be the second time I stayed on property (first was 25yrs ago at the campground). The kids are so excited

DH and I are officially booked for May 4-11 at POP. Originally we had planned a week in September 2018 but had to recently cancel for a family event. As we couldn’t get our top priority reservations in September we decided to move it to May 2019. So excited already! Just the two of us and no kids!

We’re all booked now. 2 nights at Royal Pacific at Universal then 3 nights at Poly and 5 nights at Kidani.

Just a friendly PSA for those going in May 2019. Less than 90 days until ADRs start opening. Better get planning!

I read that quickly and read less than 90 days...and didn’t read until adrs.

I already have my list! A lot of repeats for us. Can’t wait!

MK
Crystal palace breakfast
Be our guest breakfast
Crt breakfast

Epcot
San Angel inn dinner
Via Napoli dinner

HS
Hollywood and vine breakfast. Never did this one but looking to do a fantasmic package and vampirina is there now.

AK
Tusker house breakfast

Resorts
1900 Park Fare dinner and may also do breakfast
Chef Mickey breakfast (we’re staying there so it’s easy on departure day)

What’s on everyone’s lists?

Sigh. I guess we're going to be moving our trip to August. Please take us off the list. :sad1:

I read that quickly and read less than 90 days...and didn’t read until adrs.

I already have my list! A lot of repeats for us. Can’t wait!

Epcot
San Angel inn dinner
Via Napoli dinner

What’s on everyone’s lists?

When we booked for May 2019 back in January that was as far out as we've ever really booked so initially our planning timeline seemed so far away. Not so much anymore!

We have three staples on every trip: Via Napoli, Sanaa, and at least one evening strolling World Showcase and grabbing random bites from booths or QS locations. Next trip we'll likely have 1-2 more TS reservations out of Skipper's Canteen, Liberty Tree, Teppan Edo, Jiko, Tiffins, or ??

We are planning on May 18th-25th :) DS17 will be going on his class trip to Disney the same week, so we're taking the littles (will be 7, 5 and 13 months).
Just to update since we're booked now... we'll be staying at AKL Kidani Village from May 19th-25th. We're driving down from PA with three boys ages 7,5 and 1. Teenage son will be flying down on his senior class trip and staying at POP with classmates the same week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!