Official March Trip Reports

Terri,

I'm not that tech savvy but I have an Android/Google phone with the Translator function. Don't know if you're an Apple or Android gal but I bet the live translator function could convert Turkey Talk to English and visa versa. I think they keep coming around because they want to shake you guys down for protection money/peanuts (like they did me toward the end of my visit).

I had a big one with full tail feathers gurgle (it sounded like he was under water) that he could make accidents happen if I didn't pay up. Tred cautiously. Look underneath the trailer. Do a 360-inspection of the golf cart.

Those birds are getting pretty pushy.

Ed

dalir,

I noticed a Seeds tour when I was on the "Living With The Land" boat ride earlier this month. That's the kind of thing my dad and me would both enjoy. I'm glad you got a chance to do it.

Hope I can in the future.

ED

Terri,

I'm not that tech savvy but I have an Android/Google phone with the Translator function. Don't know if you're an Apple or Android gal but I bet the live translator function could convert Turkey Talk to English and visa versa. I think they keep coming around because they want to shake you guys down for protection money/peanuts (like they did me toward the end of my visit).

I had a big one with full tail feathers gurgle (it sounded like he was under water) that he could make accidents happen if I didn't pay up. Tred cautiously. Look underneath the trailer. Do a 360-inspection of the golf cart.

Ed
Sounds like a turf war in the making to me with the us campers caught in the middle. Maybe it's time for El Angelo Mysterio to call for a summit

Terri,

Ed

We are Android users, and thanks for the heads up on the turkeys. I have heard stories from others that they can definitely do some damage.

dalir,

I noticed a Seeds tour when I was on the "Living With The Land" boat ride earlier this month. That's the kind of thing my dad and me would both enjoy. I'm glad you got a chance to do it.

Hope I can in the future.

ED
We did the behind the see tour last year, it was really neat.

We went to Disney in September of last year. I made a mistake at too many park days and not enough down time. Wife and daughter got burned out quick and have no real desire to go back. We bought a 40 ft diesel pusher in January and I have been trying to trick my wife into another trip to Disney. I keep saying things like my 2 year old son wants go to camping a Ft Wilderness. My wife says where is that, I say Disney World.Her response is no he doesn't. I showed her the pictures of the turkeys and she says we so have to go there where is it. She says we will have to go next year!! I knew the animals would lure her in to my plan!!

This time less park days in a row and a little more down time.

Can't believe that today is our last full day. Tomorrow we head home. :worried:. We went to play mini golf this morning, then went over and checked out the Swan and Dolphin. Have not been over there in 20 years. Ate lunch in the Dolphin. Came back to camp and did a little more fishing, then dinner from the food truck. By the way, they are no longer giving pass holder discounts.:sad2:.
It's amazing, that even though the campground has been full all week, you can tell it's the weekend, the volume of everything and everyone went up.
Our turkey friends made their daily visit and this time settled in to stay a while.
Won't be posting about tomorrow since it will be the normal early morning ride, take out breakfast from TE and then packing up and heading home. We don't have another trip planned until October....unless Florida gets an unusual cold front between May and September :rotfl:.
IMG_1193.JPG IMG_1195.JPG IMG_1196.JPG IMG_1197.JPG IMG_1201.JPG IMG_1202.JPG IMG_1204.JPG IMG_1205.JPG IMG_1206.JPG

I noticed a Seeds tour when I was on the "Living With The Land" boat ride earlier this month. That's the kind of thing my dad and me would both enjoy.
We did the behind the see tour last year, it was really neat

1) We did the Behind The Seeds Tour.
2) It was indeed informative and we liked it.
3) WE GOT LUCKY.
. . . our guide was a stunt man of our friend's stunt company
. . . the company does stunts at Universal (world-wide) and movie stunts
. . . when we met our guide prior to the tour, his name sounded familiar
. . . I asked if he knew ******, and he admitted his position with my friend's company
. . . we talked briefly before the tour, and he took great care to go into long detail at the various stops along the "Seeds" tour
. . . our guide went through a lot more explaining plant & seed facts than usual.
. . . our 45-minute tour lasted almost 2-hours.
4) It was beginning to seem like Gilligan's Island without the Skipper and Mary Ann.
. . . I was still on crutches from my car accident
. . . by the end of the tour, my underarms were raw and felt like mush
5) Even without the expanded tour, I recommend this tour above most of the other tours at WDW.

NOTE: My favorite and recommended tours at WDW (in order) are
. . . Behind our Steam Engines Tour (#1)
. . . Behind the Seeds Tour (#2)
. . . Star wars Guided Tour (#3)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!