***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

I am just hoping my MDE gets fixed before
FP time - it has been messed up for about a month. I can see things on the app but not the website, and I am not certain my family is still linked to me... if it is not fixed in the next 60 days, I will be livid.

I am just hoping my MDE gets fixed before
FP time - it has been messed up for about a month. I can see things on the app but not the website, and I am not certain my family is still linked to me... if it is not fixed in the next 60 days, I will be livid.
MDE is always glitchy for me. The 10/16 ticket change really added some additional quirks to the system. The entire website/app were also down as I was checking to see if my room number became available as I was departing for MCO last week.

However, a whole month seems like a long time. Have you tried clearing your browser history and cache? I use an "incognito window" in Chrome or a "private window" in Safari since it helps with the history/cache issue.

MDE is always glitchy for me. The 10/16 ticket change really added some additional quirks to the system. The entire website/app were also down as I was checking to see if my room number became available as I was departing for MCO last week.

However, a whole month seems like a long time. Have you tried clearing your browser history and cache? I use an "incognito window" in Chrome or a "private window" in Safari since it helps with the history/cache issue.
Yup. Tried different browsers, incognito, clearing things out, etc. I have spoken to Disney IT and they have logged a ticket to an escalation team as they can see on their end that it is acting weird too. So it is just a waiting game to some extent now... ugh.

Yup. Tried different browsers, incognito, clearing things out, etc. I have spoken to Disney IT and they have logged a ticket to an escalation team as they can see on their end that it is acting weird too. So it is just a waiting game to some extent now... ugh.
Wow, sorry to hear that! I had some pretty bad issues with MDE and my MagicBands did not work for 7 resort stays in a row and IT finally had to "rebuild" my whole account. Basically made me make a brand new account, purged all the old data, and transferred all the future info. Said I had too many resort stays, ADRs, FP+, etc and the account was maxed out. It was a nightmare because it happened the day I was checking-in and things were missing and took numerous calls to fix, but the account works much better now. I hope they are able to resolve it sooner than later!

At this point I just hope they release MK EMM before my FP date! If it isn't available I am flipping AK and MK around.

Other than that we don't have too much of a detailed plan. I dropped all but 2 ADRs. I just want to go with the flow this time.

I have ADRs to cancel, and sort thru once I know our definite plans. I hate feeling like an ADR hoarder so would like to be able to cancel extras. :teeth:

Since we are taking DD17's BFF, who has never been and will probably never go again, we want to show her all our favs.
She is a huge SW fan, so gotta do the dessert party. Might do Frozen dessert party too, just for fun.

BUT, if they add DAH for MK or other parks (rumor) and it happens to be offered during our week, all plans are out the window... LOL
I'm guessing it wont be offered during SB, so fingers crossed for our July trip.

I have ADRs to cancel, and sort thru once I know our definite plans. I hate feeling like an ADR hoarder so would like to be able to cancel extras. :teeth:

Since we are taking DD17's BFF, who has never been and will probably never go again, we want to show her all our favs.
She is a huge SW fan, so gotta do the dessert party. Might do Frozen dessert party too, just for fun.

BUT, if they add DAH for MK or other parks (rumor) and it happens to be offered during our week, all plans are out the window... LOL
I'm guessing it wont be offered during SB, so fingers crossed for our July trip.

I'm counting on DAH for our July trip, too. I hope it happens.

We pushed off what was to be a January trip to early March. Works for me as that's my birthday! So far planning on Feb 27th-March 7th. We haven't decided on where to stay but BWV is probably the one again. Perhaps try Coronado to save some money but we're not sure yet.

So now that Disney After Hours will be happening while we are there I have to switch our itinerary around.

3/1--late arrival
3/2--sleep in-head to Epcot--head to HS for DAH
3/3--MK --Plaza dinner
3/4--AK (hoping to switch our rhino tour to this day)
3/5--MK --head to MCO :(

So now that Disney After Hours will be happening while we are there I have to switch our itinerary around.

3/1--late arrival
3/2--sleep in-head to Epcot--head to HS for DAH
3/3--MK --Plaza dinner
3/4--AK (hoping to switch our rhino tour to this day)
3/5--MK --head to MCO :(
I think I need to rework my itinerary to include the HS DAH event during my week. I am hesitant to buy the tickets because I would LOVE the MK one if its extended. Decisions, decisions...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter