***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

We will be there for our very first DW trip March 14 - 24. I am super excited... we’ve been to Disneyland a few times. We are doing a split stay. It’s a long way for us to go and I don’t know if we will make it again and I couldn’t settle on just one resort... we are doing 5 nights at Poly and 5 nights at Beach Club. We are a family of four (kids will be 11 and 8). My husband doesnt like Disney or theme parks so we’ll leave him at the resorts .
Ok First congratulations on your first trip to Disney World party:
Second you picked my two favorite resorts I am officially jealous :rotfl:
Seriously though the Poly is gorgeous and so convenient to MK and EP
BC has the best pool and you can walk or boat to HS and EP
You’re going to have an amazing trip

Yay, so glad this thread got started. I love getting excited and planning with everyone!

Our dates are February 26th - March 6th. Celebrating my birthday (March 2nd). We are staying at an All star resort (booked sports but may change to movies since it’s being renovated) then switching to Boardwalk on my birthday for the remainder of the trip.

Hello! Contemplating a trip for the first week of March to visit my mom who lives in Florida. If we're in Florida, we can't not go to WDW, right? She lives about a 2-hour drive away. Since we'll have her car, thinking either CBR or POR. Does POR or POFQ do anything special for Mardi Gras? *Quick Google* Ah, yes they do a parade where the cast members decorate golf carts and Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen are there as well. Looks cute! And probably the only G-rated way for my kids to experience a little Mardi Gras, LOL. We don't *need* to do this trip as we were just there in Oct 2017, but it's hard to resist the lure of squeaking in one more trip before my younger DS turns 3. It would be like throwing money away to NOT go when he's free, right? ;)

Hello All!

My family and I are currently in the midst of planning a trip March 2nd-9th during my sister and I's spring break! We're super excited to come visit after an 5 year hiatus (Last time we were there they didn't have FP+) and can't wait to see the Flower and Garden festival. As much as I would love to stay on site, we are staying in a condo at Windsor Hills because we might need room for six people.

Also feel free to check out my pre-trip report if you want to see our planning process!

We are hoping to go March 23-Apr1! Still waiting for my daughters competition dance team to release their schedule so hopefully they wont have a competition during our spring break. It will be Me, My husband, Daughter age 9, Son age 7, and My Mom staying in 2 rooms at POP.

We have never been in March. How bad are the crowds? We were originally going Dec 2019 but with SWGE opening I wanted to avoid that!

We are hoping to go March 23-Apr1! Still waiting for my daughters competition dance team to release their schedule so hopefully they wont have a competition during our spring break. It will be Me, My husband, Daughter age 9, Son age 7, and My Mom staying in 2 rooms at POP.

We have never been in March. How bad are the crowds? We were originally going Dec 2019 but with SWGE opening I wanted to avoid that!

I looked at the Touring Plans site, and it looks like crowd levels of about 7 during that whole time (with some variations by park).

My sister and I are tentatively planning for March 2nd-10th, during her Spring Break. I was originally planning on going in November around my birthday (the 21st) but I think everything's going to be crazy around that time because of Star Wars land, and we're not really interested in that. So I figure March is a better plan, plus it's much sooner! :)

Thinking about staying at Pop Century, but I'm not sure yet!

I just booked!

We will be at AoA (Little Mermaid) from March 2-16!

I last went in 2013 and hubby the year before so lots of things are new (FP+?! Magic bands?!!) Oh, and we have a little princess now who will be 4.5 when we go sr this trip will be all about the princesses! I am very excited to take her to BBB!

Last edited:
My sister and I are tentatively planning for March 2nd-10th, during her Spring Break. I was originally planning on going in November around my birthday (the 21st) but I think everything's going to be crazy around that time because of Star Wars land, and we're not really interested in that. So I figure March is a better plan, plus it's much sooner! :)

Thinking about staying at Pop Century, but I'm not sure yet!

Quoting myself with an update- just booked our trip! March 2-10 at the Pop Century, it's official :) 208 days to go-almost ADR time, eek! I'm excited to start planning!

I just ordered the 2019 unofficial guide to Disney book from amazon. Anyone ever have this book? Is it good with helping to plan?

It's definitely a good read! I had it back in 2011 (2012?) and read it cover to cover while preparing our trip. It did provide me with some useful information; however, I dare say I could have planned just as good a trip without it, especially with the abundance of information that is now available online.

Well I've already started thinking about park days. I want to make a couple of ADRs and my 180 window opens up while we're there in September.

Booked a car service to pick us up from MCO on 3/1, since we get in after 11pm. Our flight out of New Orleans is already sold out. So glad I booked when they were released!!

Well I've already started thinking about park days. I want to make a couple of ADRs and my 180 window opens up while we're there in September.

Booked a car service to pick us up from MCO on 3/1, since we get in after 11pm. Our flight out of New Orleans is already sold out. So glad I booked when they were released!!
Oh WOW!! I can't believe flights are already booked from NO. Are you from NOLA? I am not too far away in Mississippi.

Oh WOW!! I can't believe flights are already booked from NO. Are you from NOLA? I am not too far away in Mississippi.

Yes I'm from there, but live outside of Baton Rouge now. The Kenner airport is 45 minutes from us, so we always fly out of there.

So I just realized my FP day for this trip is January 1st! Hopefully everyone else will be too tired from NYE festivities to get up early and book them so I can get everything I want :littleangel:

7 AM eastern time is like 4am here- so it'll probably be rough for me too lol. Might have to pull a NYE all-nighter. :confused3

My ADR date is September 3rd and I'm still narrowing things down, I think this trip will be more quick service/snacks/eat in the room since I'm trying to save money but at the same time I like the idea of having some table service meals to escape the crowds. Right now my musts are The Crystal Palace and BOG, we've done dinner at BOG but I want to try lunch or try to snag a PPO breakfast if I'm lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter