**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
We are doing a split stay beginning March 24-31 at the Grand Floridian and the moving to the Yacht Club March 31-April 7.

We are booked at POP for March 9-15, 2018. First time to ever visit the world in the spring. Looking forward to Flower and Garden at Epcot.

Just booked Feb 28th- March 10th. I got an email today from Touring Plans raising the crowd calendar for my dates from a 3 to a 6 :(

Yeah, I'm actually starting to get pretty nervous about crowds. I did a little digging and it looks like the whole month is going to be pretty hectic. It doesn't help that my friend is DYING to do the Tiana dessert party, which would stick us in the Magic Kingdom on a Monday!! :scared1:

(Granted, I also want to do the dessert party... I guess we'll just have to make do.)

Yay!!!!! :yay:

Happy to join everyone!!

March 9-18 -- AOA Little Mermaid

Just me and my 2 girls during my oldest daughter's college spring break (she'll graduate in May with her RN degree!)

Last edited:
Officially booked our package March 3 - 11th, AoA in a Little Mermaid room. We're doing 6 days in the park with two Resort / DS days. I'm so pumped and getting into full-blown planning mode.

Haven't booked yet, but plan is POP! March 7 - 13th and offside March 13th - 19th/20th

Officially booked a 2 bdrm BC Villa Feb. 25th - Mar. 3rd for our party of 6 (my parents, 2 children, husband and me). A little overwhelmed planning for a larger group but am thrilled nonetheless! My husband and I took our children in Dec. '16 for my son's 5th birthday and it didn't take us long to start planning a second trip! Woohoo!

Our family of four will be at Disney World in March during our kids' spring break. We were able to squeeze in a very rushed visit before our DCL Fantasy cruise a couple of weeks ago and now we're looking forward to a "real" WDW experience. We'll also do a split stay at Portofino Bay so we can enjoy the Universal parks. This forum has been so helpful in my research.

Jumping in as I get the planning started for a still-tentative March trip. Our dates are the 4th to 9th, driving down from Michigan with two college-aged kids, a teenager, and a 9 year old. Right now, I'm just dying for park hours to come out so I can really get working on my ADR plans!

Just booked our flights. Not totally happy with the prices, but was told I wasn't going to do much better from some of my friends who are regular travelers. Either way... this is really happening!!!! :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

Looks like there's going to be more people at WDW between March 9-14 (our trip dates) that I had expected. There's a lot of early Spring Breakers out there!

We just changed our July 2018 trip to Feb 24 - March 5th. We are excited about the Flower and Garden Festival, even though we will only be there for 4 days...and not sure if it will start March 1st or not. We are waiting for the Play, Stay and Dine package to appear. Definitely need some kind of good deal....so fingers crossed. I know we are Feb/March but it seemed more appropriate to join the March group for some reason. Anyway, this is a family reunion and HS graduation trip, even though my grandson doesn't officially graduate till June. We changed the dates because I just got back from a July trip and it was so miserably hot that my daughter decided we should go in better weather. Of course my grandson was agreeable because he gets to go sooner. So....on board for March! Super pumped!

Looks like there's going to be more people at WDW between March 9-14 (our trip dates) that I had expected. There's a lot of early Spring Breakers out there!

We are the only school district in our area that has an early Spring Break, most have an Easter/Spring Break combo. We are really hoping the combo spring break will be a nationwide trend! We have never been in the spring, but we did Christmas break last year and managed to do everything we had planned.

30 days until I make ADRs. I am traveling with 2 other families, so we will have a party of 12. Hoping March calendar is out before I have to make them, if not I will have to depend on last years calendar. Our list for this trip is Chef Mickeys (kids pick), Bon Voyage Breakfast (girls pick), 'Ohana (guys pick), Sanaa, Yak and Yeti, 1900 Park Fare, and Coral Reef. Bon Voyage and Yak and Yeti are new restaurants for us.

Joining in! :) We just cancelled our Thanksgiving trip (I had to have foot surgery this past week) but we re-scheduled and are now re-booked to go Easter week. Going 3/26-3/31. Staying 5 nights at the Poly. I'm sure it'll be super busy, but we can really only go at the holidays (ds's school schedule) to keeps days missed from school to a minimum. I'm so excited & can't wait! :love:

Jumping in as I get the planning started for a still-tentative March trip. Our dates are the 4th to 9th, driving down from Michigan with two college-aged kids, a teenager, and a 9 year old. Right now, I'm just dying for park hours to come out so I can really get working on my ADR plans!
I know right, always a challenge!

Joining in! :) We just cancelled our Thanksgiving trip (I had to have foot surgery this past week) but we re-scheduled and are now re-booked to go Easter week. Going 3/26-3/31. Staying 5 nights at the Poly. I'm sure it'll be super busy, but we can really only go at the holidays (ds's school schedule) to keeps days missed from school to a minimum. I'm so excited & can't wait! :love:
Poly is fun. I love the boat ride from Poly to MK...makes it so easy to go back and forth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!