*** Official June 2020 ***

Booked our ADRs last Monday and Tuesday (split stay). We will be at Riviera 5/30 and BWV 5/31-6/7.

5/30 Topolino's Terrace 7:45pm
5/31 1900 Park Fare 11:30am
6/1 Flying Fish 5:15pm (hoping to switch to Space 220)
6/2 Sanaa 5:35pm
6/3 Jaleo 11:35am
6/4 BOG 8:10am (planning to switch to EMM soon)
Tiffins 5:45pm
6/5 Bon Voyage Breakfast 11:45am
6/6 Yachtsman 5:15pm

In the past, I have scheduled more than one ADR some days but we really want to limit the amount of places we HAVE to be on this trip. Since it is a long one (we are starting on 5/29 at Legoland), we really want to take it easier on this trip. I do hate that that limits the amount of places we can eat but we had 6 trips this year and we have 3 other trips scheduled before this one in 2020, so we are getting some good eating in on other trips as well.

Any overlap with anyone?

Sooo close on Sanaa, lol. We have it booked for 6/1 @ 5:20. It's our first time there, have you ate there before? We love Boma (have had breakfast and dinner), so I'm hoping we'll love Sanaa too!

Sooo close on Sanaa, lol. We have it booked for 6/1 @ 5:20. It's our first time there, have you ate there before? We love Boma (have had breakfast and dinner), so I'm hoping we'll love Sanaa too!
We have done it many times. It is my husband's favorite! I am not as up on it as him but I love the bread service so I am satisfied with it!

I think this period between booking ADRs and booking Fastpasses is the worst! There’s nothing productive to do for 120 days! And then knowing Fastpasses could make rearranging ADRs necessary.
Totally agree. We are fortunate to have 3 trips booked between now and our June trip.

I booked our SW flights this morning!! WOOT!!! and my ADR day is next Monday - I'm taking some time off that morning so I can go into work late since my priority of the day is of course my Disney dining and NOT my job... :confused3 :rolleyes1..which I guess it technically paying for my trip, but whatever!!

First world problems, right??

Still working on my ADR spreadsheet but having issues trying to figure out some days and how we're going to tackle HS and that dang-blang Star Wars Land and how they'll be doing FP+ or not by then...if only I had a crystal ball...

perhaps I should add it to my Christmas list??

185 days!!!

If you can do it during the workday, you are very lucky. My window opened up at 5am when my brain was not functioning on all cylinders. And I had a great spreadsheet all ready to go with what days we were in what parks based on food preferences and the night before, my daughter who the trip is for, suddenly decided she wanted to give BOG another shot at lunch after telling me last trip she was done with it. Had to totally rearrange some plans because we weren’t planning very many meals in MK.

My dining window opened today. I wasn't able to get online until about 9:30 eastern time but I still was able to book what I wanted and this included Oga's Cantina at six pm. I really wasn't even planning to try to get this one but then when I was looking for something on June 11th for Hollywood Studios I saw it was available. I figure we will be snacking that day anyway and we can check the place out. I will be going with two teens and an early 20 year old so I figured it might be a fun experience for them.

The other places we have ADRs for are : 'Ohana - one my kids enjoyed before and want to do again
Whispering Canyon - a first for us. The rest of the time we will be eating quick service or just going with the flow and probably eating by the pool, etc. With the ages of my kids, this trip is more about the rides and time in the parks/resort than dining.

Last edited:

The hours for my AK day for my trip in June were released this weekend and even though we are paying peak pricing the park is scheduled to close before ROL would start. :headache::headache::headache:

Even if they adjust the schedule later this is kind of Pooh that they can’t release a real schedule when it comes out to begin with especially since we are paying higher prices.

ADRs were all booked yesterday morning with NO problems!! :jumping1: :jumping1: pixiedust:pixiedust:

I know that some folks in my office were a little confused as to why I had to plan out where we were eating six months from now and I even got asked if I had to tell them what meals we wanted - I said it wasn't that bad!!

Now I just have to buy our park tickets and pay for the dining plan!

Since I booked our flights last week I now know how many park days we'll need - 7 days with hopper and not the 8 I was hoping for...but that's OK - DH and I have a kid-free trip planned for Feb 2021 already!!

SQUEEEEEE....

How are you all planning EPCOT day for Rat potentially being opened for our trip?

I am hoping for a PPO breakfast ADR in France with the new restaurant which would give some advantage for RD rat...hoping for something like BOG/7DMT

How are you all planning EPCOT day for Rat potentially being opened for our trip?

I am hoping for a PPO breakfast ADR in France with the new restaurant which would give some advantage for RD rat...hoping for something like BOG/7DMT

We have a PPO at Garden Grill, then we'll head down to Soarin' straight after, then straight to TT after that. If Rat is open when we go (I doubt it as we go the first week of June), hopefully I can secure a FP for it. If so, I will try to pickup a FEA after I've used my 3 or ride it standby I guess. I doubt it will be open when we go, but here is to hoping!

Seems like we should all be in the clear for BTM being freshly open from annual maintenance in May.

ADRs were all booked yesterday morning with NO problems!! :jumping1: :jumping1: pixiedust:pixiedust:

I know that some folks in my office were a little confused as to why I had to plan out where we were eating six months from now and I even got asked if I had to tell them what meals we wanted - I said it wasn't that bad!!

Now I just have to buy our park tickets and pay for the dining plan!

Since I booked our flights last week I now know how many park days we'll need - 7 days with hopper and not the 8 I was hoping for...but that's OK - DH and I have a kid-free trip planned for Feb 2021 already!!

SQUEEEEEE....

Funny but true! Trying to explain the importance of ADR planning six months out to others not familar with Disney is hard.

We usually have dinner in the parks so that we can go straight to rides after dinner. Try to choose the one open the latest. Sometimes we just stay at the resort. Now that my kids are teenagers we pretty much just go all the time! 😊
This will be my experience this trip. I have just two ADRs planned right now and we will just be eating quick service the rest of the time and I expect a few meals by the pool since I will be going with three teenagers!

I am so glad you mentioned this. RAT is my daughter's favorite movie and this will be our number one must do for the trip. I am even considering moving the trip later in June just to make sure it is open. I didn't think about getting an ADR for the morning to help with riding it.

I just made an ADR for Garden Grill at 8:10 for a 9:00 park opening. I did not see any restaurants in France that are open for breakfast. It looked like my only options for that time was Garden Grill or Akershus.

Last edited:
Joining this group because we are thinking about a trip June 2021, and I want to follow along and see what June is like because we usually go first week of November. I’m expecting some good trip reports from you guys to help this June newbie out!

ADR day...
Considering we are a party of 8, other than breaking 3 reservations up into two parties of 4, I got everything we wanted within 5min of our desired times!

Just waiting on MK EMM 6/21 and our WAT 180 mark in 3 days...yup I gotta call up WDW on Christmas.

Funny but true! Trying to explain the importance of ADR planning six months out to others not familar with Disney is hard.

This will be my experience this trip. I have just two ADRs planned right now and we will just be eating quick service the rest of the time and I expect a few meals by the pool since I will be going with three teenagers!

I am so glad you mentioned this. RAT is my daughter's favorite movie and this will be our number one must do for the trip. I am even considering moving the trip later in June just to make sure it is open. I didn't think about getting an ADR for the morning to help with riding it.

I just made an ADR for Garden Grill at 8:10 for a 9:00 park opening. I did not see any restaurants in France that are open for breakfast. It looked like my only options for that time was Garden Grill or Akershus.

They are currently building a new breakfast option in France. My hope is that RAT will be open and the new breakfast option will have a PPO ADR.

Booked all our ADR’s yesterday! Got everything we wanted! So excited! Now to impatiently wait and plan FP’s! Hope everyone else has the same luck!

My ADR day is/starts tomorrow, or, well, technically toady be we don't want to plan anything for arrival day. We are staying onsite, but through a group/TA - so no resort reservation # yet as they only share that before 60 days. I have to book them one.day.at.a.time until DH and DS's window opens... on Christmas morning. :scared:

LOL, oh well, nothing too critical that the 180+10 would be needed. :faint:

Just got notified they took extra morning magic hour away from Epcot on June 4.
Edited to add...
And they just put it back. Weird.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!