***Official June 2019***

Suitcase Truth:
We are a family of 4 we have 3 checked bags, 2 carry ons, and one backpack
How many will you take?
Family of four. 2 adults and 2 teens. Suitcase each. Large family toiletry bag. Case of water. Bag of snacks. Four drawstring bags for parks. Really want to pack a bag of Disney plush but know my husband will roll his eyes. Might do it anyway.

Ok guys it’s officially June 1st but tonight is our last night on property! As expected, time has really flown by! I’ll be back on Wednesday to make updates and write up some thoughts on the trip. Happy travels to those leaving soon and I hope those of you here already are feeling the magic along with this heat.

WOW... it just "hit" me... we are only 24 days away until we are "home"... and I have A LOT of planning left (HELP)
DD (23) and I will stay 10 nights at POP and 4 nights at Cabana Bay resort (Universal)
I have an AP (Disney) and DD will have 4 day park tickets (non hoppers) and 3 days with hoppers.

The first 3 days will be only me and DD, but we are meeting up with my children and youth choir June 29.
DD and I will probably go to MK on June 27.... and then again on June 29 together with my children and youth choir.
Since there has been some delay with the tickets for the choir I am the only one who has FP
(Not DD yet, and it is a bit stressfull)

June 30 we have a Disney Sings workshop and July 1 we are preforming at Disney Springs.
Beside this and going to MK with my choir (I am the conductor) we have not planned very well.
I have been having a lot of challenges since this year started...
I have operated both my eyes, I hurt my knee in February and I am still on crutches... (but I am much better)
Beside that I also got ALOPECIA and lost all of my hair on only 3-4 weeks (So I am going to Disney with no hair for the first time)

Because both me and DD has a lot of other challenges (PTSD, ADHD ++++... Yes I know "LOL") we are hoping to get the DAS card.
But, we are going to DISNEY right... so... SMILE :)

Well, I will probably need some help with my planning..... only 3,5 weeks until our trip....

These are some of the restaurants we would like to go to (I have booked some ADR`s)
* Artist Point (with Snow White)
* California Grill
* Garden Grill
* 50`s Prime Time

Maybe TUSKER HOUSE, CAPE MAY... and now I have totally forgotten the rest of them "Lol"

I have ordered matching T shirts for me and DD from Etsy and for the choir kids.

I feel like I am just rambling away... so much to do... feeling a "bit" overwhelmed" right now :)

Best from Adèle Marie in Norway

We got a bit crazy and DH okayed kids and I to go to WDW in 12 days. Booked off property, grabbed what FPs we could (we'll modify as needed), and have not one ADR. So, June 14-21 we are there.

Suitcase Truth:
We are a family of 4 we have 3 checked bags, 2 carry ons, and one backpack
How many will you take?
We're driving so we tend to over pack. Two adults and an 18 and 17 year old. A suitcase for each plus park bag. I'll probably also use a toiletry bag for three of us in my family so we can bring regular size stuff.

Our suitcase truth: We are flying from California (just DH and I) so one large suitcase each, plus my IASW Le Sports Sac carry on bag. Of course, shorts and t shirts take up a lot less room than if we had to bring jeans and jackets so that helps. :)

When we drive to Disneyland, we bring a case of water, pillows, blankets, snacks...

We drive so I defiantly overpack. DH, DD 16 and myself. 3 suitcases, one medium toiletry bag, our shoe bag and a small suitcase for Mickey Ears! Snacks and drinks. Pillows and blankets. Probably a backpack or two. I would be in trouble if we had to get on a plane. We start the 12 hour drive on Wednesday!

We drive so I defiantly overpack. DH, DD 16 and myself. 3 suitcases, one medium toiletry bag, our shoe bag and a small suitcase for Mickey Ears! Snacks and drinks. Pillows and blankets. Probably a backpack or two. I would be in trouble if we had to get on a plane. We start the 12 hour drive on Wednesday!
there is no reason NOT to overpack if you are driving and have room in the car

On the road now! GA to Disney. 7 hours. Here we come! Going to hit Epcot this evening. First time seeing the Flower and Garden festival. Staying CBR. Three evenings at disney and two days Universal.
We are checking into CBR on Thursday, it will be our first stay there. Let us know your take on the crowds. It’s our third year in a row going at this time and it has always been pretty manageable in my opinion. Safe driving, have fun at Epcot tonight!!!

Staying at Windsor Hills 5/31-6/15. 10 day tickets park hopper plus. This two plus week trip is going to be less than our one week stay last thanksgiving! Crazy!

We’re also staying at a Robinson/Vacation Central Florida townhome at Windsor Hills. This will be our third time! We love it.

Because it is after midnight, I can say we have 3 days until Disney! Driving down from Atlanta! Still have stuff to print out for the Disney planner I keep all my paperwork in, still need to pack (guest bed looks like Disney threw up on it...lol), nail appt, oil change and car wash, last minute shopping, all tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter