***Official July 2019 thread***

I'm in Dutchess County :-) Are you flying out of Westchester? That's normally our go-to but flights were crazy this time so we're going from Albany tomorrow. Longer drive but it's a nice airport and super cheap parking lol!

Ha - we always fly out of Albany and everyone suggests driving elsewhere. Usually it's our flights that are crazy! I did get decent prices for my trip in 2 weeks.

Made it to Gainesville! Traffic was so bad and added an extra 90 minutes to our drive. We started laughing when we realized we could see fireworks from our room! A fun treat and not even at Disney yet!

Dessert party tonight was awesome, and fireworks were amazing!
I got a TP notification this morning, FINALLY, that a 6pm Ohana was available, so bumped our 5 to 6:10.
We ate lunch at Tony's and watched noon parade from there. Did 3 quick FPs, and went to Poly to swim.
Showed up for our after fireworks dessert party around 8:30, fireworks were delayed slightly due to storms close by (missed us)
We had the whole left corner to ourselves once fireworks started bcuz everyone went to front. (Not sure why, but hey we weren't complaining!)
Ate some desserts after, then I ran over to finally get my Mickey sipper!!!! :teeth:They were out in March so I was so excited to see them!
Disney vacay over, off to Panama City Beach tomorrow!! ENJOY the World everyone!!!
See you November peeps over there. :)

11 days! Going down by myself for a training - but have the 15th to meet up with friends at HS and then DAH on the 18th with other friends! Quick little taste of Disney before our family trip in Aug.

10 more days for us. Could be the last trip for a while but I'm really looking forward to it. It's a surprise trip with extended family for DD's 11th birthday. Second time planning FP's and everything for 12 people and it was a little exhausting but everything has been set now for a few weeks and we are just counting down the days!

Hey, folks! Has anyone seen the new resort mugs on this trip? Either Mickey or Pixar? I wants one so bad that I'll Lyft over to whatever resort I need to in order to get one.

Hey, folks! Has anyone seen the new resort mugs on this trip? Either Mickey or Pixar? I wants one so bad that I'll Lyft over to whatever resort I need to in order to get one.
Yes! They are both available...Mickey with red or black lids and Pixar with green or pink lids. I posted a picture over in the refillable mugs thread. I believe they are available at all the resorts. But I saw them specifically at Fort Wilderness and All Star Movies.

Yes! They are both available...Mickey with red or black lids and Pixar with green or pink lids. I posted a picture over in the refillable mugs thread. I believe they are available at all the resorts. But I saw them specifically at Fort Wilderness and All Star Movies.

I got a Pixar one at All Star Music this weekend.

We leave in 16 days! I’m so excited that I feel like all I have done is spend time obsessing online trying to stay up on all the details.

We leave in 11 days, and I also can't stop obsessing online, looking everything up and reading about everything again and again! :) Very excited!

Well we are checking out today and heading to the beach. Fell in love with AKL so much. Wish we could stay here every trip.

After 2 summer trips we decided we don’t want to do it again. I’d rather deal with Thanksgiving crowds than this heat and rain. Guest behavior seemed to hit an all time low this trip, too.

Just got back late Sunday night from my 7/4-7/7 trip! Keep in mind I was a solo traveler. Highlights were:

1) getting from being off the plane at 7:25am on the 4th to being inside the gates at Epcot by 9:10am, using Magical Express and including my stop @ Pop to get my park bag sorted and carry-on over to bell services
2) getting the room literally right next to the room # I requested through TP
3) snagging a same-day FP for Frozen & realizing as I got off and exited through the gift shop that the designer of the perfume Laila, which I've been meaning to buy for forever, was actually there, so I was able to get a gift set, which w/my AP discount, was the same price as just the large bottle on it's own, plus he autographed the bottle and a card
4) saw Kevin walking around several times in AK - she is so cute and I love her!
5) getting to ride FoP 6x over the course of Fri-Sun: 1x w/pre-booked FP, 4x through same-day refresh, & 1x walking on the standby line at 9:58 (park closing at 10p) w/a posted wait of 90 min - took me exactly 25 min to get to the 1st pre-show room
6) walking up to the tour desk in AK at 2:30 and being able to book Caring for Giants for 3pm. It ended up being pushed to 3:30 due to lightning in the area, but it also ended up being a private tour(!!!) since no one else had signed up, and the elephants were super active b/c it was cloudy - I even got to see baby Stella nursing on mom Donna!

My payment to the Travel Gods for all of this good luck was having my return flight home on Sunday delayed by around an hour and a half so I didn't get through my front door until 1:30am. Still, I consider that a small price to pay! I hope everyone else has had/will have a magical time! pixiedust:

I got Pixar at Pop, they had both styles in abundance.

9...more...days...
I cannot believe we are going next Friday! After 6 years, having a countdown at all was miraculous, but now that it's almost here I am beyond excited!!!!! Since the trip itinerary is basically memorized at this point, we keep saying things like "In 2 weeks at this time we'll be at AK DAH, in 2 weeks at this time we'll be at Epcot..." etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!