***Official July 2019 thread***

Heading to the World July 21st - 26th. Kids have no idea so after getting all my dining and FP+ done when we booked at 31 days (last minute trip) we surveyed our girls at dinner tonight about our upcoming Christmas trip just to get an idea if I did a good job booking ADR's and FP+. Seems they wanted rides and restaurants I didn't book so I totally rearranged our plans over the last 3 hours. I am totally in shock because I was able to book Chef Mickeys, 7DMT, PPF, Space Mtn, BOG, a PPO Akershus , RnR coaster, TSMM, TT, Splash, BTMM plus all the other rides and ADR's I wanted. The only ride I couldn't get was SDD but I didn't get it at 31 days either so no big deal as we can just jump in line at closing. We have never been in July so hoping for a great trip!

I'm 90% done packing. Have to get through 2 days of work and then we are off!

ETA: I was just able to move my GG PPO up to 8:10! Wheeeeeeeeee
Started packing this morning and I would say I'm 65% done? Not bad lol but of course I have to run errands today and have some work to finish up. Also booked our dining & tours this morning for our NYE trip :goodvibes

Saw TS4 tonight, Bronx Zoo tomorrow with my nephew, Granddaughters 1st bday party Sunday. Then finally time to pack Monday and Tuesday before leaving Wednesday!

Talk about coincidence, I was at the Bronx Zoo on Saturday too, just got myself an AP a few weeks ago!

4 more days til our big family trip! Gonna be interesting to see how my parents like their first visit to WDW, plus my sister's kids have never been either so they are super excited, to say the least! Everyone else in the group is worried about the heat, humidity and my mom checked the weather forecast yesterday, so now she's worried it shows rain every day we are there - I tried to explain hardly a day goes by without a rain shower of some kind and normally they are super quick, but she's not buying it! :confused3

I am so behind - haven't even gotten the suitcases out yet! :oops: Gonna be a crazy week for sure!! Glad it's a short work week for me so I can get it all done last minute - plane departs Friday afternoon at 4:00 pm!! 🛫

I CAN'T WAIT TIL FRIDAY TO BE BACK AT WDW AND WILDERNESS LODGE!!!! :cheer2::dance3:

So close now! 1 1/2 days of work left! Two more sleeps! Remembered to book my airport parking yesterday and also remembered I needed to order contact lenses (my glasses are not in great shape and are miserable to wear in hot/humid weather)! Hooray for overnight shipping, they'll be arriving by 10:30am today! And I even got my suitcase open last night. Woot!

That's too funny! It was a nice day, not too crowded at all. We used to get the AP when our kids were younger, love the NY Aquarium & Central Park Zoo too!

It was a nice day! Hot, but good practice for Disney this week :rotfl: I need to get to the NY Aquarium, I think I was there when I was really little but I have no memory of it. I want to check out their brand new shark exhibit.

I finally got myself the AP this year. I have no kids but it's my AK fix when I'm not in WDW, lol. Plus, I just love animals! I do the Run For the Wild 5k there every year (it was my 5th year this year) and it's the one big annual fundraising effort I do. I live in Rockland County but it's only a 30 min drive when there's no traffic!

So close now! 1 1/2 days of work left! Two more sleeps! Remembered to book my airport parking yesterday and also remembered I needed to order contact lenses (my glasses are not in great shape and are miserable to wear in hot/humid weather)! Hooray for overnight shipping, they'll be arriving by 10:30am today! And I even got my suitcase open last night. Woot!

It was a nice day! Hot, but good practice for Disney this week :rotfl: I need to get to the NY Aquarium, I think I was there when I was really little but I have no memory of it. I want to check out their brand new shark exhibit.

I finally got myself the AP this year. I have no kids but it's my AK fix when I'm not in WDW, lol. Plus, I just love animals! I do the Run For the Wild 5k there every year (it was my 5th year this year) and it's the one big annual fundraising effort I do. I live in Rockland County but it's only a 30 min drive when there's no traffic!
I'm in Dutchess County :-) Are you flying out of Westchester? That's normally our go-to but flights were crazy this time so we're going from Albany tomorrow. Longer drive but it's a nice airport and super cheap parking lol!

I'm in Dutchess County :-) Are you flying out of Westchester? That's normally our go-to but flights were crazy this time so we're going from Albany tomorrow. Longer drive but it's a nice airport and super cheap parking lol!

Oooh, Westchester Airport is my ideal, I'm like 25 min away from it across the bridge! But I haven't flown out of there in a while since the prices are always higher. :guilty: I'm flying out of Newark, and I book off-site parking w/a shuttle. At 2:30 in the am it should only take me about 40 min to get there, lol, and I can usually book the parking for $7-$10/day + tax (and I get Swagbucks $ back when I use airportparkingreservations.com, woot!). I've never even thought of Albany, but it would be an over 2 hour drive from where I am. Stewart would be another option for me but they only have one single direct flight to Orlando each day!

We leave tomorrow at 6pm, stopping about halfway through (3.5 hours). I am doing my last load of laundry now and will start packing soon. I’m dropping my boys off to spend the night with my parents.

Today has been a fun day of Disney bookings. Spent quite a bit of time on the phone to book a Candlelight Processional dining package, then booked our June 2020 trip and ordered upgraded magicbands as that option was back briefly today.

Will probably be up early tomorrow to finish packing, getting the house ready for the house sitter, watching for fall discounts which may drop, and celebrating my dad’s birthday. Whew! Hopefully checking into CSR about 2pm on Thursday! MK and the dessert party Thursday night! Excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!