***Official July 2019 thread***

My ridiculous over packing has begun!
I started mine during the weekend! I have to be so careful with overpacking this time though because I’ll be carrying everything including my son if I need to! Lol! What’s everyone doing about things to cool down? I got fans, but feel they add unnecessary weight. I’m not quite a fan of cooling towels?

I started mine during the weekend! I have to be so careful with overpacking this time though because I’ll be carrying everything including my son if I need to! Lol! What’s everyone doing about things to cool down? I got fans, but feel they add unnecessary weight. I’m not quite a fan of cooling towels?

We have small fans for the parks. I wouldn’t go without them. They saved us in September.

I just looked these up and "need" the dole whip one! Do they spray water too or are they just fans?
Lol! It’s too cute! I’m not sure but the picture looks like they are just fans... would be better if they spray water. I was going to buy these and umbrellas :D

...just curious: what park (or maybe not even visiting a park) does everyone plan on visiting for the 4th of July?
I'm way behind because I was in Disney for 9 days, but we are doing MK on the 4th and have the dessert party booked. We plan to head in around 5.

All caught up. So we just got back on the 16th from a 9 day trip so I've done basically nothing for our trip next week. We leave Wednesday 7/3 after my DH gets off work. We pretty much went balls to the wall in June (we did take midday breaks and had two late start days but still...) so I have been told we have to take it easier on the next few trips. So our two mornings 5th and 6th are planned out but the evenings aren't. We'll do midday breaks again and they may last longer than normal. I moved my dinner ressie on the 5th later and am trying to do the same for the 6th.

In MB news, we got an upgraded set for our June trip and I kept trying for this trip but haven't been able to. We have way too many bands so I chatted with IT and declined them (because apparently that isn't an option we can choose online anymore). But because I edited them to check for the upgraded ones, just in case, they reverted to grey and I guess they are sending those. Ugh, I guess I'll just disable them but I didn't want them in the first place.

Saw Toy Story 4 today. Some *&^% posted a spoiler on FB that I tried not to see, but I caught the first line so I knew the major plot point for the end. Ticked me off. I am usually one who doesn't mind spoilers but I really didn't want any for this particular movie. Regardless, I enjoyed it and I wasn't really too sad at the end. I also think 1 & 3 are much better movies.

So for the last week, I've been trying to figure out what we were going to do about the AP upgrade. Originally we were going to upgrade our 10-day hoppers when we got there. But with the price increase, it was going to cost an extra $1350 plus tax for our family...grrr. 😡 After running the numbers a billion times, it made more sense just to cancel our free dining package 😭 and get AP's through Sam's. So I finally canceled our package today, waiting until all our passes were loaded. There was supposed to be a $200 fee because I'm canceling within 30 days, but they waived it! 😁 I didn't even ask. She said since I was still coming, they wouldn't charge me. Plus they were able to refund all my Disney GC's immediately, so I have access to them on our trip! She said I was lucky that I used E-cards instead of the actual plastic cards. That could have taken up to 2 weeks. 😅 This has been so stressful to change everything so last minute, especially when everything was paid IN FULL and planned months ago. Now we are going to the parks earlier than expected, which means I'm scrambling for fastpasses during the 4th of July. But I'm so thankful that the CM was so helpful and made this difficult situation as easy as possible!

We leave in a week :goodvibes Haven't begun packing at all but I did at least figure out what we're all wearing to dinner at Narcoossee's on arrival night lol. And that's about it! Going to try packing some tomorrow but most likely it won't happen until Monday........

We leave in a week :goodvibes Haven't begun packing at all but I did at least figure out what we're all wearing to dinner at Narcoossee's on arrival night lol. And that's about it! Going to try packing some tomorrow but most likely it won't happen until Monday........

I'll be packing my daughter's clothes at the last minute. She's wearing them daily to summer camp, I'll be doing laundry late!

Man the weather next week july 1st to the july7th doesnt look good right? Rain storms every single day 😭 someome give me hope.

Man the weather next week july 1st to the july7th doesnt look good right? Rain storms every single day 😭 someome give me hope.
Actually I saw lower chances of rain for the 1-4. BUT, it's summer in Florida, there is a chance of rain everyday.
I don't check the forecast until the day before, you just never know. :)
I think yesterday was originally a 40% chance of rain, we had a few sprinkles walking to dinner, and then nothing.
There is still hope for you!!!

I am here now! Our rooms at the YC look out to the Boardwalk and the lighthouse. 😍 Could catch half of Illuminations from our balcony, but DD24 and her fam could see it all from theirs.
Heading to HS today, right after RD, to see Muppets and Mike/Sully for the GSs, then chill for the day before heading to ESPN to catch the second half of World Cup game. We then have 3 FPs, TOT, RNRC and Slinky, and SW dessert party and DAH! Hoping for a ride filled DAH :goodvibes

Actually I saw lower chances of rain for the 1-4. BUT, it's summer in Florida, there is a chance of rain everyday.
I think yesterday was originally a 40% chance of rain, we had a few sprinkles walking to dinner, and then nothing.

I am here now! Our rooms at the YC look out to the Boardwalk and the lighthouse. 😍 Could catch half of Illuminations from our balcony, but DD24 and her fam could see it all from theirs.
Heading to HS today, right after RD, to see Muppets and Mike/Sully for the GSs, then chill for the day before heading to ESPN to catch the second half of World Cup game. We then have 3 FPs, TOT, RNRC and Slinky, and SW dessert party and DAH! Hoping for a ride filled DAH :goodvibes
Sounds awesome have a blast

That room sounds amazing! We’re going in 2 weeks, so excited! I just saw an article about a wifi outage in Yacht Club, is this true? Would you know if this is going to be fixed if it is? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!