***Official July 2019 thread***

We did DAH HS in Jan and had no plan; worked perfectly! Also no plan when we did it at MK last month and that was even better; just went where we wanted when we wanted as nothing at all had lines or waits. My one concern with HS this time is TOT since that's my main reason for going. I know waits have been high with only one side running and we want to do that many, multiple times.

Added breakfast at Cape May this morning! It'll be new to us and since my 13 yo does still like a character meal here and there I'm looking forward to it :goodvibes

ToT showed 13 minutes the entire event on Friday. I'm hoping that's the case on the 5th!

Only nine more days!!!!! I can't wait.......just have to stop changing plans, lol! Buying my tickets for Keys to the Kingdom today which I am super excited about!

We leave in 10 days. I started gathering everything I could to start packing. I hate packing.

3 destinations = an overwhelming amount of things to pack. At least we will have a car and can grab anything we may have forgotten.

Got another set of MB last week for a July surprise birthday visit. No parks this time around, but can't wait for a couple of days in the cabins at FW and doing the monorail loop (not sure about a crawl as that's not really for me). MUST. STAY. COOL.

Our package includes free miniature golf. Which one would you choose? Aren't there two? Five years ago we did the Winter side of Winter/Summer Land. Leaving in less than a week!

Depends on the ages of everyone, I prefer Fantasia gardens, but kids seem to the other one can't remember the name

Going on my first solo trip July 3-7! And I impulsively booked DAH HS last night for the 5th... not sure what to expect as a solo, but it’s Disney, so it will be fun! Trying to decide if I should drop my HS FPs I have for the 4th (RR 2:45, SDD 3:55, ToT 4:55), so I can get over to MK earlier... so many decisions!

Only nine more days!!!!! I can't wait.......just have to stop changing plans, lol! Buying my tickets for Keys to the Kingdom today which I am super excited about!
I don't think I realized you'd never done KTTK Susan, you'll love it!

Going on my first solo trip July 3-7! And I impulsively booked DAH HS last night for the 5th... not sure what to expect as a solo, but it’s Disney, so it will be fun! Trying to decide if I should drop my HS FPs I have for the 4th (RR 2:45, SDD 3:55, ToT 4:55), so I can get over to MK earlier... so many decisions!
Yay! I adore solo trips.....you will have a great time. :goodvibes As well, there quite a few of us going to DAH at HS on Friday night. We should plan a Dismeet!
I don't think I realized you'd never done KTTK Susan, you'll love it!
First of all, I almost spit out my coffee when I saw your avatar pic.....OMG!!!! That story is too much and the picture.......:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Back to your comment (wipes tears from face from laughing so hard) yes, it is our first time for KTTK and I can't wait! So excited! This is my birthday present to Bill as we will be doing the tour on his birthday. And that night we are dining at Victoria and Albert's!! It's going to be a great day!

Calling all July peeps going to DAH at Hollywood Studios on July 5th........

Reply below and maybe we can make plans to meet through the evening.
July planning group Dismeet, let's make it happen! :)

:wave2:

I'll be there July 5th with my husband and almost 9 year old daughter. I'll be the one in the Up! shirt. We plan to start and end in TSL.

I started taking DS on solo trips when he was 4, took DD when she was 4 last year as well.

While I love our family trips, there is truly something special about the trips where it has been just one-on-one with DS or DD. 2 people can be so flexible, it’s almost liberating in a way. Everything is easier... dining is easier to book, FPs are easier to make. Plus the ability to really be in the moment, enjoying the small things about WDW.

Tips? No real tips from me, just wanted to say have fun and enjoy!

Although my one tip... we had dropped the stroller at 5, but I would still rent one at the front of Epcot just to get more ‘mileage’ at that park.
Thanks!! I am getting really excited. Nervous too but I think it’ll be great! I have been trying to prep DS to make sure he holds my hand, prepping a contact card in case he gets lost, trying to tell him he needs to behave and telling him we will have plenty of snacks! Lol! I’m thinking if we do have shorter days, I could just leave the stroller. :) it’ll be good practice for Europe next year! Lol! when are you going @GADisneyDad14? I know you have a large group this time right? :)

I’m in!

We arrive at OKW on July 13th and we can not wait! Disney 6.0 and the kids are just as hyped as Disney 1.0 (6 years ago)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!