***Official July 2019 thread***

Here are the dates for the new Villains After Hours events:
  • Monday, July 1, 2019
  • Thursday, July 11, 2019
  • Thursday, July 18, 2019
  • Thursday, July 25, 2019
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/after-hours/
Changed my original plans, slightly, to open up Monday July 1st. We are no longer doing CL FPs either. (Gotta budget still! :)) Perfect timing, tho, since my CL FP day was suppose to be tomorrow!
Now I have to plan FPs like a regular trip at 60 days. :sad1::teeth:
Now if they'd extend AK DAH for Tuesday the 2nd, I'd be HAPPY!

Here are the dates for the new Villains After Hours events:
  • Monday, July 1, 2019
  • Thursday, July 11, 2019
  • Thursday, July 18, 2019
  • Thursday, July 25, 2019
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/after-hours/

Thanks for the info.

Hmm we had considered doing DAH at MK if they had one on our first night since we don't have park tickets for our arrival day but the villains one is more expensive than the regular one and it is on our last park day when our plan is gto go to MK in the morning and Epcot in the afternoon so to spend that much money when we would have to then go back to MK and don't get to take advantage of the "perk" of getting into the park prior to closing I think we will pass.
Maybe they will release more regular DAH for MK soon?
I just feel like for that price I might as well buy the CL FP ya know?

We will also miss DAH at MK. I was a bit upset at first, but it is what it is. At least now I can continue with my planning.

Hi everyone:wave:

Here are our plans as of now lol!

6/29-Arrival day at BWI.First time with no park plans at DH's request.(I might sneak over and watch Illuminations :laughing:)
6/30-RD HS with lunch at HBD
7/1-RD at AK, Rhino tour and lunch at Yak and Yeti. Dinner at Biergarten and Illuminations:sad:
7/2-Pool day. BF at Cape May and maybe a DS visit
7/3-Breakfast at GG and Epcot. Check into Poly CL
7/4-No park day!! Enjoy the Poly all day and watch fireworks from the beach. Booked a patio all day:beach:
7/5-MK with late BF at CP back for HEA
7/6-AK
7/7-MK BOG lunch-pool time and Ohana dinner
7/8-Pool day with cabana. GF tea with my girls:-)

We are trying to do more down time so we will see if we succeed:rotfl:
Might do an AH event but will wait awhile to decide
Will see Illuminations as many times as possible:sad1:

That's it!

Joining in! Family of five, July 21 -July 27, staying at the Contemporary. Our first time in a deluxe!

We’re there almost the same dates as you, and also our first time in a deluxe! (YC) I’m a little worried it’ll ruin us for staying mod again, but we really loved POR, so we’ll probably be ok.

We’re there almost the same dates as you, and also our first time in a deluxe! (YC) I’m a little worried it’ll ruin us for staying mod again, but we really loved POR, so we’ll probably be ok.
For us I don't think this will happen because even after a couple mod stays we still overall prefer values.

We booked for EMM 7/22 at HS. The cost was hard to swallow, but we haven’t been since TSL’s existence, and I feel like one crazy rope drop (AK) is enough for one trip. I was personally hoping for DAH at HS, but if the Friday trend continues, it doesn’t work with our plans. This seems like a good alternative. :)

Hi everyone:wave:

Here are our plans as of now lol!

6/29-Arrival day at BWI.First time with no park plans at DH's request.(I might sneak over and watch Illuminations :laughing:)
6/30-RD HS with lunch at HBD
7/1-RD at AK, Rhino tour and lunch at Yak and Yeti. Dinner at Biergarten and Illuminations:sad:
7/2-Pool day. BF at Cape May and maybe a DS visit
7/3-Breakfast at GG and Epcot. Check into Poly CL
7/4-No park day!! Enjoy the Poly all day and watch fireworks from the beach. Booked a patio all day:beach:
7/5-MK with late BF at CP back for HEA
7/6-AK
7/7-MK BOG lunch-pool time and Ohana dinner
7/8-Pool day with cabana. GF tea with my girls:-)

We are trying to do more down time so we will see if we succeed:rotfl:
Might do an AH event but will wait awhile to decide
Will see Illuminations as many times as possible:sad1:

That's it!

We'll be at MK on 7/7, too! :D

Canceled my CL BWI stays, kind of sad, but have to free up the budget to squeeze in DAH at MK. :teacher:
We also want to stay at CR since we'll have the double stroller and be out late, just makes life easier to walk back to the hotel.
So now we are staying CR June 29-July 2. (still at SSR June 28th, AKL July 2, and Poly 3rd)
I've been so spoiled staying in the BW hotels, now we'll have to drive over to HS. :sad1: I know, silliness. :)

Canceled my CL BWI stays, kind of sad, but have to free up the budget to squeeze in DAH at MK. :teacher:
We also want to stay at CR since we'll have the double stroller and be out late, just makes life easier to walk back to the hotel.
So now we are staying CR June 29-July 2. (still at SSR June 28th, AKL July 2, and Poly 3rd)
I've been so spoiled staying in the BW hotels, now we'll have to drive over to HS. :sad1: I know, silliness. :)
Not silly at all. Can't beat the Epcot area for getting to HS and EP but CR is soooo great for getting to MK and the Poly is perfection :beach:
Have a great time!

I’ll be there July 17-22 staying at BLT! Traveling with my mom and kids. Thinking about doing the Villains event on July 18 but I’d most likely be doing it solo.

I haven’t had a chance to catch up on the entire thread yet but I’m lookong forward to reading everyone’s plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!