***** Official * July 2017 * thread! *****

...just got our magic express luggage tags today! 31 more days to go

We got ours a few days ago and just got the email that the magic bands shipped! It seems like we have been planning this vacation forever and now it is right around the corner.

Don't know if anyone is interested but the new Frozen dessert party at Epcot for Illuminations is available on select nights and has gone live this morning. The dates start July 17th

For those of you that received your MagicBands, did you receive the Disney luggage tags with them? I didn't get them with mine and I was just wondering if they stopped doing it.

For those of you that received your MagicBands, did you receive the Disney luggage tags with them? I didn't get them with mine and I was just wondering if they stopped doing it.
Do you have a package booked, or a room only reservation?

Room only. I guess that's the difference.
Yes, to my knowledge, only Magic Your Way Packages receive the coordinating luggage tags (and special coupons). Once I started doing Room Only reservations, I stopped receiving them.

Magic bands arrived just now!!! :yay::rainbow::dogdance:

(Don't know why this is so exciting... but it is. lol. Maybe because it's tangible evidence that we are going to WDW? I guess we were also pretty interested in seeing the new design in person. Oh, and now I can apply our magic band decals- well 3 out of 4; still waiting on DH's Cubs decal that we ordered from ETSY. )

We got ours a few days ago and just got the email that the magic bands shipped! It seems like we have been planning this vacation forever and now it is right around the corner.
sweet! once you get the tags and bands the anticipation levels kick into high gear.

We are down to 19 days...time to start looking over my packing list! This trip is a bit tricky because DD doesn't know...we've never been able to keep our trip a surprise and we are really trying this time!

2 weeks from today we check into BLT! We have a baseball tournament, a dance recital, a wedding and somehow we need to squeeze in something for Father's Day this weekend. Crazy weekend and then we'll start our packing list next week. Happy Friday!

Just about at 2 weeks and still tweeking might bring my son and grandson last minute as well, we were able to get them a last minute room with us at the Polynesian now if I can get everything else in place.

2 weeks from today we check into BLT! We have a baseball tournament, a dance recital, a wedding and somehow we need to squeeze in something for Father's Day this weekend. Crazy weekend and then we'll start our packing list next week. Happy Friday!

I'm right there with you. We have a busy weekend and all next week with baseball and dance plus the usual life and end of school stuff. Then next weekend, I'll need to organize my house and start packing. For some reason I like to organize the closets and clothing drawers before I pack for Disney. :-)

I'm right there with you. We have a busy weekend and all next week with baseball and dance plus the usual life and end of school stuff. Then next weekend, I'll need to organize my house and start packing. For some reason I like to organize the closets and clothing drawers before I pack for Disney. :-)
I am very ready for all of the activities to be over! My house is a disaster, no way could I leave on vacation with it looking like this. So that is my funny thing - my house is never cleaner than when I'm about to go away! I totally get organizing closets and drawers before you go!

I am very ready for all of the activities to be over! My house is a disaster, no way could I leave on vacation with it looking like this. So that is my funny thing - my house is never cleaner than when I'm about to go away! I totally get organizing closets and drawers before you go!

Right! Me too. It's really nice coming home to a clean house!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter