***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
enhance

I too was looking forward to finding this guy...

We will be at the party on Thanksgiving. Maybe he will stop by. But without the uniform, it will be hard to spot him. Maybe I will look for the red bow... :rotfl2:

@FastPasser.

What night? We are dining with the package too AND we have NPH also! It's actually our last night so after the CP we will go back to our room at CR and watch fireworks from our balcony at CR. Relaly looking forward to the whole trip.
December 3rd! I also can’t wait for this trip! Love Disneyland at Christmas (I’m a local) so I look forward to seeing WDW all decked out!

I am debating doing it Christmas Day. Or the Saturday before. I kind of feel like we should do it on the Saturday before because we might be at AK on Christmas day. This trip is so strange with the way park days seemed to work out.

How fast do they sell out?

So a couple questions.... The night I'm planning on going to the Jingle Bell Dessert party DHS shows a closing time of 8pm, and the JBJB is showing 8:30pm. Is that correct, it's 30 minutes after the park closes?
That brings me to the next one - Sunset Seasons Greetings says it goes from 6:30-8:00pm. The dessert party starts checking in at 6:45pm and goes till park closing. Does the Sunset Seasons Greetings start earlier or go later? I know it's not a huge thing, but it is something we would like to see but it appears to directly conflict with the dessert party.
Thanks!

My responses are based on what has been done the previous two years.
The night I'm planning on going to the Jingle Bell Dessert party DHS shows a closing time of 8pm, and the JBJB is showing 8:30pm. Is that correct, it's 30 minutes after the park closes?
That's correct.
The dessert party starts checking in at 6:45pm and goes till park closing.
Not really. Check in begins much earlier than 6:45, usually by 6pm. Guests will be allowed into the party area at about 6:45 and the actual party portion should end by 8pm.
Sunset Seasons Greetings says it goes from 6:30-8:00pm. The dessert party starts checking in at 6:45pm and goes till park closing. Does the Sunset Seasons Greetings start earlier or go later?I know it's not a huge thing, but it is something we would like to see but it appears to directly conflict with the dessert party.
If SSG starts at 6:30 and if you're entering the party at 6:45, you'll be able to watch SSG before the party.

Another option is instead of going to the JBJB show viewing area at the end of the party, go watch SSG and return to the viewing area before the JBJB show starts. You'll miss the Movie Magic projection show, but IMO, that's ok.

Not really. Check in begins much earlier than 6:45, usually by 6pm. Guests will be allowed into the party area at about 6:45 and the actual party portion should end by 8pm.
If SSG starts at 6:30 and if you're entering the party at 6:45, you'll be able to watch SSG before the party.
Thank you. I think my plan will be to check in as early as possible, 6ish? then head over to Sunset to check out the display then go to the desert party. Hopefully that will work.

That's correct.

Another option is instead of going to the JBJB show viewing area at the end of the party, go watch SSG and return to the viewing area before the JBJB show starts. You'll miss the Movie Magic projection show, but IMO, that's ok.
I was wondering about this timing as well. Thanks for the info.

Is this party refundable? I booked so long ago I cant remember. I am considering switching the nite I do it now.

How long is this party usually?
We booked an 8:00p start time and the park closes at 9:00p so I assume that’s when the show will be. I’m
thinking they’ll start making people head over to the viewing area at 8:45 which leaves 45 minutes to eat & drink and get pics with the character?
Seems really expensive if we have to stand in lines and rush to eat.... we are going 11/21 (Weds. before Thanksgiving) so I’m thinking it will be packed.
Thanks for any thoughts - it’s a lot of money and if we’re going to feel rushed I may cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!