***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The viewing area is separate from the general viewing area correct? If so, where is the area with respect to the "open" general area. And, is there a better area within it to view both the show projections & fireworks? I have read that some say that the area is a little close to fully view both.
Yes, it is a separate area located where the Sorcerers hat was, directly in front of the Chinese theater. I suggest being towards the back of the viewing area. But if they follow the current SWaGS pattern, there will not be any conventional high fireworks. If it's just the low altitude type from behind the theater, viewing them is no longer an issue.

@FastPasser.

I am kinda scared to ask........ But, are you still on the fence with regards to retirement? I know many here are/were hoping that Disney woke/wake up and realized it would be a mistake to "let" you leave.

We plan on having a late lunch. There are many non desert items on the menu so we decided not to have a dinner reservation.

@FastPasser.I am kinda scared to ask........ But, are you still on the fence with regards to retirement? I know many here are/were hoping that Disney woke/wake up and realized it would be a mistake to "let" you leave.
Thanks for your concern, but I was never on the fence, it was just a matter of when. With the Union accepting Disney's offer, I can now set a tentative date. I'm planning to wrap it up at the end of this month. But I'll still be here and have many contacts inside.

Last edited:

Sad to hear Disney is losing an awesome CM. Best wishes going forward. And selfishly I hope you continue to share via these boards.

I will be looking for that "wreath" man on Thanksgiving at the JBJB.

Sorry for a question that's probably a repeat about the viewing area-

We did the dessert party 2 years ago and the viewing area was to the left facing the Chinese theater, behind the area reserved for those in wheelchairs/scooters. Has that changed?

Booked this for Christmas Day! Looking forward to it.

Also, is this a seated party?

Last edited:
is there a list of the food avalable? just wondering.
There is a video in the first post that shows a lot of the food. (Not all of it, but most) There are a few vloggers out there that did the party as well that had good views of the food too.

I have a dinner ADR at Il Mulino at 5pm before our dessert party. I think we will just be getting apps for dinner and definitely no dessert! I've contemplated canceling dinner but I think we'll need a little something in our stomachs!
I'm planning a similar thing, just in reverse. My current schedule that afternoon is:
1:10 Chefs de France with Candlelight Processional
-hang around that area doing storytellers and Impressions de France, Voices of Liberty, etc.
5:00 - Candlelight Processional; will probably line up at least an hour in advance because it is Neil Patrick Harris!
Afterwards grab a snack at one of the food booths nearby
Head to DHS
6:30 JBJJ Dessert Party
Dinner: after JBJJ. I'm staying at Boardwalk, so it may end up being Il Mulino Lounge or some other lounge/restaurant in the Crescent Lake area.

I think this trip is definitely going to be interesting foodwise (and it's mostly solo so I get to do what I want when I want). Multiple times I will have dessert before dinner! Either from dessert party or just logistics!

Would it be reasonable to have a table service meal around 3pm and then the dessert party at 7pm? It's just us 2 adults so we'll manage either way but I'd prefer to be hungry and not yet HANGRY by the time it starts!
we did that last year and had sci fi and we are doing it again this year, sci fi at 4.. i know we wont be very hungry for the dessert party. theres too much to do and so little time

I'm planning a similar thing, just in reverse. My current schedule that afternoon is:
1:10 Chefs de France with Candlelight Processional
-hang around that area doing storytellers and Impressions de France, Voices of Liberty, etc.
5:00 - Candlelight Processional; will probably line up at least an hour in advance because it is Neil Patrick Harris!
Afterwards grab a snack at one of the food booths nearby
Head to DHS
6:30 JBJJ Dessert Party
Dinner: after JBJJ. I'm staying at Boardwalk, so it may end up being Il Mulino Lounge or some other lounge/restaurant in the Crescent Lake area.

I think this trip is definitely going to be interesting foodwise (and it's mostly solo so I get to do what I want when I want). Multiple times I will have dessert before dinner! Either from dessert party or just logistics!
What night? We are dining with the package too AND we have NPH also! It's actually our last night so after the CP we will go back to our room at CR and watch fireworks from our balcony at CR. Relaly looking forward to the whole trip.

What night? We are dining with the package too AND we have NPH also! It's actually our last night so after the CP we will go back to our room at CR and watch fireworks from our balcony at CR. Relaly looking forward to the whole trip.
I am too on the 4th for NPH

Thanks for your concern, but I was never on the fence, it was just a matter of when. With the Union accepting Disney's offer, I can now set a tentative date. I'm planning to wrap it up at the end of this date month. But I'll still be here and have many contacts inside.

Say it isn’t soo!! Was hoping to meet you at a dessert party some day!

Wishing you all the best,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!