***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booked this for my group of 9 on Jan 2nd. As I'm still hopeful park hours will be extended across the board, any idea when those announcements are made and whether that would have any effect on showtime/party time?
Once a party time is available for booking it very, very rarely gets changed

I don't see any mention of it yet, but I don't know if it was mentioned last year. They've given something out both years so I would think there is something this year as well.
yes you get an ornament. we loved that last year we have them hanging in our disney room

All booked and super excited! We did the tri-fecta of dessert parties last year and had so much fun. The sweet gal in charge asked us how we were liking everything especially since this one and the Frozen party were held inside because of the cold something to keep in mind. I have to say CM's at these parties are just wonderful...wink wink.

On Friday November 30 my tickets show the JBJB dessert party starts at 7 pm.......the actual show starts at 8:30 pm. That's a whole lot of eating! Does that sound right?

Booked for 12/7 - so excited! We love Prep and Landing at our house and I've wanted to do this party since it started.

So many decisions.. I am thinking about adding this one to our plan to finish up with something to get us in the Christmas spirit before we head home. Also to save DH from having to stand for a long time in a large crowd. Are you still jammed in like sardines in the area they have reserved for the party?

@FastPasser.

I saw some pics of the Illuminations dessert party area. Do you have any pics of the JBJB viewing area?

Like tlcdoula, I am curious to how "crowded" the dessert party viewing area is.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Would it be reasonable to have a table service meal around 3pm and then the dessert party at 7pm? It's just us 2 adults so we'll manage either way but I'd prefer to be hungry and not yet HANGRY by the time it starts!

Would it be reasonable to have a table service meal around 3pm and then the dessert party at 7pm? It's just us 2 adults so we'll manage either way but I'd prefer to be hungry and not yet HANGRY by the time it starts!

I keep thinking about a SNICKERS commercial... :rotfl2:

I have a dinner ADR at Il Mulino at 5pm before our dessert party. I think we will just be getting apps for dinner and definitely no dessert! I've contemplated canceling dinner but I think we'll need a little something in our stomachs!

Yes. This is what we've done for the dessert parties we've been to, and it has worked out perfectly. For us, we wanted to be hungry enough that we'd get our money's worth, but not be so famished beforehand that we felt sick. The timing you've proposed worked out really well for us. :)

The viewing area is separate from the general viewing area correct? If so, where is the area with respect to the "open" general area. And, is there a better area within it to view both the show projections & fireworks? I have read that some say that the area is a little close to fully view both. Again like always, thanks for your response and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!