***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastPasser.

DIS Veteran
Last edited:

Has anyone done the JBJB party? I have read reviews and descriptions, looked at a ton of pictures and I am still on the fence. My fiancee really loves DHS and I thought it would be something nice to do in the evening before the night time shows.

Has anyone done the JBJB party? I have read reviews and descriptions, looked at a ton of pictures and I am still on the fence. My fiancee really loves DHS and I thought it would be something nice to do in the evening before the night time shows.
We did the dessert party last year and loved it. It was in a great location, good selection of food (some savory as well), very well organized, and the atmosphere was awesome. We liked it so much we are doing it again this year.

We did it. We enjoy HS dessert parties. I think they are the best ones so I do recommend it

We haven't done the party, but we have seen the show and enjoyed it. I only wish it wasn't shown at a time that means you have to choose between seeing that or seeing Fantasmic - I'd like to see both on the same night! (8 pm for JBJB, 8:30 for Fantasmic).

We haven't done the party, but we have seen the show and enjoyed it. I only wish it wasn't shown at a time that means you have to choose between seeing that or seeing Fantasmic - I'd like to see both on the same night! (8 pm for JBJB, 8:30 for Fantasmic).

Disney got me on this. I ended up adding a 2nd day at DHS just for this reason.

We did the dessert party last year and loved it. It was in a great location, good selection of food (some savory as well), very well organized, and the atmosphere was awesome. We liked it so much we are doing it again this year.

We did it. We enjoy HS dessert parties. I think they are the best ones so I do recommend it

Uhh, ya, I did it a number of times last year and will be there again a week from Friday for the second party this year. I think it's a good party, but I may be just a little bit biased.

Thank you all for the feedback. Some of the reviews I read weren't so favorable for the party. It looked really nice and I liked the mix of savory and sweet items. Also DHS is my recently converted into a Disney nut fiancee's favorite park.

Some of the reviews I read weren't so favorable for the party.
That's surprising. I read many mixed reviews regarding the JBJB show, but once the initial issues were ironed out, and there were a few, the party portion was well received.

The early reviews were of the first or second parties and the pre-party process at those parties was less than seamless. In addition, seating and table selection was on a first come first served basis and that was changed. I'm also assuming, can't say for certain, but as it seems to be SOP, tables may be pre-assigned. If correct, they'll be no need to arrive extra early.

Not for my date, but it's expensive! I could eat dinner at the Brown Derby for $90 each!

I actually was able to move things around and grabbed it for 11/17. VERY high price, but we are in the Christmas spirit and this is a splurge trip :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!