***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recommendations for a last minute place to stand for this show without the Dessert Party. Going Tuesday and will be finishing up JTA when show starts (so we'll be on left side of show).

If I watch Disney Prep & Landing on TV tonight, will I be ruining anything when I watch JBJB at DHS in 2 weeks? I’ve been trying to not watch any holiday specials so I can be awed and amazed when I’m in the parks next week!

We are going tomorrow night, how far in advance do you all think we should find a spot?
I don't have an answer to that because I don't know what to expect crowd level-wise tonight, here's why:

1. The latest Star Wars movie just came out, will that peak interest in the SW stuff at DHS.
2. SWaGS and the SW dessert party resume tonight.
3. It's the start of the weekend.
4. Crowd levels have been up at DHS due to the Christmas offerings.

How much any of those factors will affect the crowds at the JBJB show is hard to Gage. I would check the crowd activity at the Center Stage area about an hour before the show and make a decision to stay or to return based on what you see at that time.

We attended this party last night. Everything was fantastic! The party was extremely well done. The food was very good and the CM couldn’t have been nicer. I echo others thoughts about the tables so close together and the viewing area was too close. We had done the HEA party the night before and the JBJB party was a million times better. It was truely a highlight of our trip.

We liked the actual show as well and the movie projection show was extremely well done.

If I watch Disney Prep & Landing on TV tonight, will I be ruining anything when I watch JBJB at DHS in 2 weeks? I’ve been trying to not watch any holiday specials so I can be awed and amazed when I’m in the parks next week!

Probably too late to answer you question but no way...in fact, it will only enhance it. Wife and I hadn't seen Prep & Landing before but made a point to watch it BEFORE our trip. Helped with at least knowing the characters names/voices. Really, either way, it's not like it makes much difference but we thought it was beneficial.

Probably too late to answer you question but no way...in fact, it will only enhance it. Wife and I hadn't seen Prep & Landing before but made a point to watch it BEFORE our trip. Helped with at least knowing the characters names/voices. Really, either way, it's not like it makes much difference but we thought it was beneficial.

Nope not too late, I PVR’d it and haven’t watch it yet. Thanks for the reply!

I don't have an answer to that because I don't know what to expect crowd level-wise tonight, here's why:

1. The latest Star Wars movie just came out, will that peak interest in the SW stuff at DHS.
2. SWaGS and the SW dessert party resume tonight.
3. It's the start of the weekend.
4. Crowd levels have been up at DHS due to the Christmas offerings.

How much any of those factors will affect the crowds at the JBJB show is hard to Gage. I would check the crowd activity at the Center Stage area about an hour before the show and make a decision to stay or to return based on what you see at that time.

Thank you for your help, I didn't get a chance to respond but just to follow up. You were correct in your assumption that crowds were up, TP is reporting that yesterday was a 9 and I believe it.
So, we got a place to the left/center of the stage about 50 minutes before the show, the crowds weren't terrible at this point. I left my family and went to the restroom and oh my, what a difference those 10 minutes made. I didn't think I was going to be able to get back to them. I finally weaved my way through and then it was time for disney movie magic. Now one thing I didn't care for was the guy on a not loud speaker try to get all of us in the front section to swish together so more people that came at the last second could squeeze in. No one could hear him but we started to realize what he was saying when everyone in the front started swishing into each other. Everyone around us was like heck no, except most were not saying heck. So we all stayed a couple of inches from each other....no big gaps, but I'm not getting centimeters away from someone just to make room for someone else that shows up 5 minutes before the show and expects a great view.
Other than that, we really enjoyed the show. We saw it last year and liked it but maybe we just had super low expectations. We also enjoyed the sunset greetings, they were cute, I'm not sure I would make a special trip for them but if you are in the park, try to carve out 10 minutes to see them.

Thank you for your help, I didn't get a chance to respond but just to follow up. You were correct in your assumption that crowds were up, TP is reporting that yesterday was a 9 and I believe it.
I was there and was not surprised by the crowd level. I assume you didn't stay for SWaGS?

We did this tonight. It was great!

The food was awesome... so much more delicious than HEA dessert party we did last night. Man, so many good choices and glad there were pretzels and chips too. My wife and I Enjoyed a couple adult drinks. Kids liked meeting Santa goofy and liked the ornament.

Kids (5 and 3) LOVED the show. They are big fans of Prep & Landing. My wife and I liked the show. Didn’t totally love it like my kids, but it was a good show that we enjoyed.

Overall, great event. This has been by far my favorite dessert party (of HEA and FEA parties we have done be

We did this tonight. It was great!

The food was awesome... so much more delicious than HEA dessert party we did last night. Man, so many good choices and glad there were pretzels and chips too. My wife and I Enjoyed a couple adult drinks. Kids liked meeting Santa goofy and liked the ornament.

Kids (5 and 3) LOVED the show. They are big fans of Prep & Landing. My wife and I liked the show. Didn’t totally love it like my kids, but it was a good show that we enjoyed.

Overall, great event. This has been by far my favorite dessert party (of HEA and FEA parties we have done be

This was our reaction as well. We liked it so much we are considering booking FEA for our next trip. Would FEA be a disappointment other than the actual show?

This was our reaction as well. We liked it so much we are considering booking FEA for our next trip. Would FEA be a disappointment other than the actual show?

The fea party is beloved but our night was a disappointment. It was raining so was inside, the tables were incredibly close together (much worse than jingle bell), and the ride was down. All around was not good for us. But that seems to be an outlier.

Absolutely not. IMO The FEA Illuminations dessert party is the best non-Holiday party on property.

Thanks! We rarely stay to see Illuminations. The last time we saw it was at our wedding dessert party many years ago. We would love to see it again and the JBJB dessert party was so great it is pushing us to try the FEA dessert party.

For anyone on the fence about these parties, they are some of the best things we have ever done. The HEA dessert party was one of the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts