***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be going for the first time during the Christmas holidays in November. It will be me, DH and DGS who is 6. We are doing the first MVMCP on 11/8, and going to HS on 11/9. Do you think it would be too much to do the MVMCP on 11/8 and this the next night. Are the little ones usually excited about this? Seeing JBJB is on the top of the list for my DH.

We will be going for the first time during the Christmas holidays in November. It will be me, DH and DGS who is 6. We are doing the first MVMCP on 11/8, and going to HS on 11/9. Do you think it would be too much to do the MVMCP on 11/8 and this the next night. Are the little ones usually excited about this? Seeing JBJB is on the top of the list for my DH.

I don't think it's too much, as long as you get proper rest after MVMCP. My daughter was 7 when we first saw it and she's 9 now and very excited about this party.

I don't think it's too much, as long as you get proper rest after MVMCP. My daughter was 7 when we first saw it and she's 9 now and very excited about this party.

Thank you. It is actually going to be a very full day for us at HS that day. We have reservations to build a lightsaber in the morning and a droid at 5:35. My grandson loves Prep & Landing, so I thought he might really enjoy the show. I am just trying to decide if the desert party is something we should do that day.

Thank you. It is actually going to be a very full day for us at HS that day. We have reservations to build a lightsaber in the morning and a droid at 5:35. My grandson loves Prep & Landing, so I thought he might really enjoy the show. I am just trying to decide if the desert party is something we should do that day.

I definitely get it! We are doing the dessert party on a night where we don't have anything else planned for HS. We do have to get up early the next day, though!

I heard in the past that they gave a little gift like an ornament or something but I don't see any mention online of a souvenir or gift as part of the party. Does this mean they won't have something this year?

Just managed to move my Oga's Cantina rezzie to an earlier time so we can do this Dessert Party on Nov 9. MVMCP on the 8th, rope drop of HS for SWGE on the 9th and another rope drop of AK on th 10th....sleep is overrated (obviously no kids this trip).

Just managed to move my Oga's Cantina rezzie to an earlier time so we can do this Dessert Party on Nov 9. MVMCP on the 8th, rope drop of HS for SWGE on the 9th and another rope drop of AK on th 10th....sleep is overrated (obviously no kids this trip).

Goodness, you sound like us. We are at HS on 11/9 too!

We are doing the same!

Just booked with AP discount for 11/23. This will be our first dessert party at WDW. We have done one in DL. Pretty excited to check this out.

I called in and booked two people for the Nov 10th party for $142.

How are the lines for the alcohol? Do they move quickly and do they let you at least get two drinks per person if its moving slowly?

Have done the dessert parties in the past at MGM but not Xmas.

Interesting as to new location, trying to (unsuccessfully) envision exactly where they would place it/the view in my mind but coming up blank

Any thoughts on whether it will be hightop ‘standing’ tables vs sit down seating?

How are the lines for the alcohol? Do they move quickly and do they let you at least get two drinks per person if its moving slowly?
It moves along just fine.
Any thoughts on whether it will be hightop ‘standing’ tables vs sit down seating?
No reason to believe that other than a change in location, the party essentially remains the same.

Have done the dessert parties in the past at MGM but not Xmas.

Interesting as to new location, trying to (unsuccessfully) envision exactly where they would place it/the view in my mind but coming up blank

It'll be in the sunken area around echo lake. So right across 50s Prime time
from the "know before you go" page
Banquet-style seating will be available and Guests may be seated with other parties.

Last edited:
Ah, ok, where the SW celebs used to do signings!

It is definitely more tempting now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!