***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see that the gingerbread martini recipe has been shared...what I am looking for is the Jingle Ball Holiday Punch recipe. The menu stated that it was raspberry lemonade and rum. We have tried several combos of raspberry lemonade and rum and can't get it right. My husband swears the bartender put something else in it. Maybe grenadine? Help if anyone knows the secret or is going to one of the last parties for the year wouldn't mind asking a bartender and sharing that info I would be so happy!

So I see that the gingerbread martini recipe has been shared...what I am looking for is the Jingle Ball Holiday Punch recipe. The menu stated that it was raspberry lemonade and rum. We have tried several combos of raspberry lemonade and rum and can't get it right. My husband swears the bartender put something else in it. Maybe grenadine? Help if anyone knows the secret or is going to one of the last parties for the year wouldn't mind asking a bartender and sharing that info I would be so happy!

I hope someone can help you out. It's nice to be able to continue the magic a little once we're home.

This Christmas vacation, we are doing 3 dessert parties and so far have gone to JBJB and Frozen ones. We both liked the food/drinks at JBJB but liked the view better at Frozen. While the JBJB show was great, it was hard to see everything at once since we were so close to the front.

Did all 4 of the dessert parties during Christmas week. JBJB had its moments but it was the dessert party we liked the least. We liked Frozen the best. YMMV.

This is an old thread but I didn't see a new one. When did they announce the dates for this last year? And when did it open for booking? Anyone know? We'll be there Nov 27-Dec 1 and looking to book when available. TIA

This is an old thread but I didn't see a new one. When did they announce the dates for this last year? And when did it open for booking? Anyone know? We'll be there Nov 27-Dec 1 and looking to book when available. TIA

August according to this thread.

We went about the same time of year you are going and we booked our tickets for this mid September. I don't remember having a hard time getting the dates we wanted. We loved it, we used this as our dinner as there was both savory and desserts. We sat with a couple of ladies and we had a good visit while snacking on our goodies. We moved over to the viewing area when they told us we could and got a pretty good seat on the ground. We also checked in early so we could get our photo with goofy early.

Hey!!!!! I am hoping we can book for November 29th! Maybe we can do it together!

It will be very interesting to see how things fall into place this Christmas season. Will the opening GE impact the Christmas offerings at DHS in a significant way?
I am intrested to see as well. I am really wondering if they will do it or not. You would think they would, to give people something to do in the park other than Star Wars Land. But then again maybe they will just want to skip it this year?

That's the day I want, too. ::yes::
We can have a little Dis Party!

August according to this thread.
Thanks!
We went about the same time of year you are going and we booked our tickets for this mid September. I don't remember having a hard time getting the dates we wanted. We loved it, we used this as our dinner as there was both savory and desserts. We sat with a couple of ladies and we had a good visit while snacking on our goodies. We moved over to the viewing area when they told us we could and got a pretty good seat on the ground. We also checked in early so we could get our photo with goofy early.
Thank you!
It will be very interesting to see how things fall into place this Christmas season. Will the opening GE impact the Christmas offerings at DHS in a significant way?
I was thinking about this as well.
Hey!!!!! I am hoping we can book for November 29th! Maybe we can do it together!
That's the day I want, too. ::yes::
We can have a little Dis Party!
I was planning to do HS on Saturday 11/30 per KTP crowd calendar, but it honestly may make no difference so I'm definitely open to changing it. We will do the candlelight processional the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter