***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you seated for the JBJB show or do you get moved somewhere for it?
At a certain time you're required to leave the party area and head over to the raised viewing area directly in front of the theater. And because the JBJB dessert party is just about always sold out, you'll probably be standing for the two shows.

Hello so I booked this for 8 people for 11/17! Really excited. For those of you that have done it before, is it okay to be a little late.....like arrival not until 7:15ish or does that really mess up the experience? On the schedule for the day it says the show doesn’t start until 8:30.....

Last edited:

For those of you that have done it before
Just a few (dozen) times.
is it okay to be a little late.....like arrival not until 7:15ish or does that really mess up the experience?
The arrival time is up to you. Guests arrive at all different times after the party begins. If you're ok with it, that's all that matters. The experience is what you make of it. Your table will be waiting for you. The character Photo Op time is scheduled for each group, but that's very flexible and they'll squeeze you in.
On the schedule for the day it says the show doesn’t start until 8:30.....
If they're saying that 8:30 is the JBJB show, there's also another show called "Movie Magic" before it and the party ends in time to watch that show as well.

Just a few (dozen) times.
The arrival time is up to you. Guests arrive at all different times after the party begins. If you're ok with it, that's all that matters. The experience is what you make of it. Your table will be waiting for you. The character Photo Op time is scheduled for each group, but that's very flexible and they'll squeeze you in.
If they're saying that 8:30 is the JBJB show, there's also another show called "Movie Magic" before it and the party ends in time to watch that show as well.
THank you! Very helpful!

We are booked for 11/7...might book for 11/8 as well just Incase the weather is ugly looking that week! A little nervous being so close to the first party but I think it makes sense for us to do it early in our trip.

Does anyone know if there is ever AP or DVc discounts for this?

We are doing HEA on arrival night. I'm conflicted on whether or not to do this party. It'll just be myself and DD12. If we do it it'll be on 11/9, the day after our MVMCP. So conflicted!

I can’t decide whether to do this one or hold out that The Star Wars dessert party and fireworks will be held on Dec 18th. I wish they would just announce already so I can be done with decisions lol

I can’t decide whether to do this one or hold out that The Star Wars dessert party and fireworks will be held on Dec 18th. I wish they would just announce already so I can be done with decisions lol
I would book it as there is no guarantee on SW. If they do, you can always cancel. if you wait, you may not get it

Just booked my first JBJB dessert party for my family of 8 on 11/30. Very excited for some holiday treats and drinks!! :santa:
Dh and I will be at that JBJB party as well. REally looking forward to it....dh doesn't know so it'll be a surprise. He doesn't know we're going to the SW dessert party in October either.

Do these usually sell out?

I'm debating doing this as a 30th birthday gift for my friend (and me) but I'm unsure if this is the extra I've settled on and what date we would fit it in.

I booked this for my group of 9 on Jan 2nd. As I'm still hopeful park hours will be extended across the board, any idea when those announcements are made and whether that would have any effect on showtime/party time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter