***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be doing this on 11/26!

I had originally booked 2 HEA dessert parties, but gave my kids the option to do this one in place of one of the HEA ones, and they chose to do it!

Looking forward to it!

Just booked my first JBJB dessert party for my family of 8 on 11/30. Very excited for some holiday treats and drinks!! :santa:

current walls around thee Chinese Theater. Not sure if they will still be there for the party or not
39409381_10217423187317400_615734779366604800_n.jpg

39265700_10217423186877389_8248281419755814912_o.jpg

Credentials and table assignments can be obtained by 5:00pm at check-in podium
Guests allowed in at 6:15pm (advertised start time is 6:30pm) no need to arrive earlier
Santa Goofy has a designated M&G area and separate pre-party entrance
The commemorative give away is the tree ornament shown below
Guests must leave the party area for the viewing area by 7:30pm
Movie Magic is at 7:40pm
JB,JB! show is at 8:00pm

enhance

Do you get the ornament at the party?

With a 7pm party schedule start, what time is entrance and what time are credentials able to be picked up? Can one person pick up all credentials for the group of 7? Can it be anyone in the group? Touring plan is a little on the right side for that day, and an idea of what flexibility we might have would be great. As of now, we are getting out of the 6:30 Frozen show, then getting to the party about 6:55.

With a 7pm party schedule start, what time is entrance and what time are credentials able to be picked up? Can one person pick up all credentials for the group of 7? Can it be anyone in the group? Touring plan is a little on the right side for that day, and an idea of what flexibility we might have would be great. As of now, we are getting out of the 6:30 Frozen show, then getting to the party about 6:55.

Mine said “arrive 15min early”. If it doesn’t start though until 7pm then I think younwould be fine to arrive at 6:55pm

Last edited:
With a 7pm party schedule start, what time is entrance and what time are credentials able to be picked up? Can one person pick up all credentials for the group of 7? Can it be anyone in the group?
If it goes as it went the last two years and also as like the other parties currently do, guests will usually be allowed in about 15 minutes before the advertised start time. You can can pick up your credentials much earlier, at least 45 minutes earlier, and return. Tables are preassigned so no need to arrive too early as you'll just be standing in line.

Any adult can pick up all the credentials.

Mine said “arrive 15min early”. If it doesn’t start though until 7pm then I think you would be fine to arrive at 6:55pm
It depends. If you want to spend the maximum time in the party area, check in earlier and return at about 6:40.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!