***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going on my first WDW trip at the end of November! Can you pros help a newbie out? From all I have read SWAGS will be replaced by JBJB while I am there and that will be the desert party correct? They will also be showing Fantasmic during that time period. Are JBJB and Fantasmic shown at the same times? I would like to see both shows and do the JBJB desert party but from what I think I understand you can only do one or the other correct???

Correct, they are both at the same time (or close enough) so that you can't do both in the same night.
Thanks for the info! I have a Fantasmic dining package, but have read so many rave reviews of the JBJB desert party I'm not sure which one to pick. For those who have done both which one would be your preference?

Last Nov., the JBJB show was at 8 and Fantasmic was at 8:30. The JBJB show is less than 15 minutes in duration.

Nice!!! The times I had seen were overlapped. It would be a rush, but doable I guess. Just need to view JBJB from the intersection toward F! for the best shot at getting in for a decent seat.

i still am not understanding the hype on this particular dessert party. i've been to two others. what is the excitement over this one in particular besides the character meet?

Do the alcoholic beverages cost extra, or are they included with the price? Asking for a friend. :smooth:

I will be going on my first WDW trip at the end of November! Can you pros help a newbie out? From all I have read SWAGS will be replaced by JBJB while I am there and that will be the desert party correct? They will also be showing Fantasmic during that time period. Are JBJB and Fantasmic shown at the same times? I would like to see both shows and do the JBJB desert party but from what I think I understand you can only do one or the other correct???
last year they had swags and the jingle bam running the same night, for about 2 weeks in mid december

i still am not understanding the hype on this particular dessert party. i've been to two others. what is the excitement over this one in particular besides the character meet?
I have never done the parties at MK but have done the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party, FEA and SW. For JBJB we thought the setting at the Chinese Theater was perfection. The atmosphere is festive, the food and beverage selections very very good, you get a photo op with Santa Goofy, last year we got a souvenir ornament, then just a few steps away is the show which puts you in the holiday spirit. Afterwards you can walk down Sunset Blvd. and catch the Sunset Seasons Greetings show. Just a great way to kick off your holidays. For us, this one had better food and beverage selections and the atmosphere was great. We liked it much much better than the SW dessert party.

I have never done the parties at MK but have done the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party, FEA and SW. For JBJB we thought the setting at the Chinese Theater was perfection. The atmosphere is festive, the food and beverage selections very very good, you get a photo op with Santa Goofy, last year we got a souvenir ornament, then just a few steps away is the show which puts you in the holiday spirit. Afterwards you can walk down Sunset Blvd. and catch the Sunset Seasons Greetings show. Just a great way to kick off your holidays. For us, this one had better food and beverage selections and the atmosphere was great. We liked it much much better than the SW dessert party.

SOLD!

For JBJB we thought the setting at the Chinese Theater was perfection. The atmosphere is festive, the food and beverage selections very very good, you get a photo op with Santa Goofy, last year we got a souvenir ornament, then just a few steps away is the show which puts you in the holiday spirit. Afterwards you can walk down Sunset Blvd. and catch the Sunset Seasons Greetings show. Just a great way to kick off your holidays. For us, this one had better food and beverage selections and the atmosphere was great. We liked it much much better than the SW dessert party.
Due you remember what the date was when you attended the party?
I think Disney owes Beach Princess a sales commission for that post.

Any idea as to how much this costs? I'm now thinking of skipping any/all character meals and doing the MVMCP and This!

Due you remember what the date was when you attended the party?
I think Disney owes Beach Princess a sales commission for that post.
That would be nice - it would help pay for my trips! LOL Last year we were there on Friday night, December 1st. The year before that I think it was on Tuesday, December 13th.

I would too, but after a couple of decades at WDW, it's time to ride off into the sunset, probably some time in August.
Oh no, well there will be a little less magic at WDW when that happens but happy trails to you, I hope you enjoy retirement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts