***Official January 2025 Thread***

For those that are flying, Southwest released their prices for January flights yesterday.
Not liking the point buy cost. Seems high. Does anyone know if for Southwest, do those point cost per ticket fluctuate? I may hold out to see if they drop since we have plenty of time still.

Not liking the point buy cost. Seems high. Does anyone know if for Southwest, do those point cost per ticket fluctuate? I may hold out to see if they drop since we have plenty of time still.

Not sure. No direct flights for me out of Detroit so we always go Delta for that reason. Not willing to take chances with stops and snow storms in January.

We are going down in January and I was very unhappy with the fares from Milwaukee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter