*** Official January 2020 Thread ***

One more day! I am so dang excited.

This time tomorrow I will be flying off to what I’m pretty sure is going to be one of our best Disney days ever....nbd. 😂😆.

We will be checking into Poly for the first time, ordering the Twilight Feast then heading to MK for After Hours!!
Have an awesome time today!!

(Four days left for us!)

Looking at weather this morning in Orlando... 35 degrees! My DHS day just changed to 7am and has got me rethinking our layers. What do you guys do with your warmer stuff later in day? Hang onto it? Put in locker?

3 days to go!!! I’m so excited!!..I had to share with you guys! My husband just smiles politely when I tell him at this point 😀
YAY!!! We'll see you there :tigger:
We are now 2 days, originally 3, but an opportunity arose to move our flight to Friday, so was all over that, lol.

BTW, love your tagline!

Back Wednesday from our trip, had a great time with some of our DIS friends who have truly become good friends :goodvibes But it was COLD!!! I hope it warms up for those of you still traveling this month!
It's looking like highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 40s/lower 50s most of next week-- so a bit chilly by Florida standards (not quite as cold as Tuesday and Wednesday were).

Sounds about perfect to me... but, then, my last two trips were both in September when it was freaking hot.

We are used to doing Disney in September, so I am so curious about our trip next week! I'm imagining WDW in low-70's is going to be ideal.... Right??

It's looking like highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 40s/lower 50s most of next week-- so a bit chilly by Florida standards (not quite as cold as Tuesday and Wednesday were).

Sounds about perfect to me... but, then, my last two trips were both in September when it was freaking hot.
We were there last January too and it was cold and we wore our North Face jackets almost every day but I swear a few days this time were colder. We also go when it's hot - last year alone we were there July August and Sept. and our May trip was really warm - so we seem to do the extremes lol! We're from NY and used to the cold but for whatever reason Florida cold is.......different. It goes to my bones more!
I do hope you like it better than September weather lol and have a great trip!
We are used to doing Disney in September, so I am so curious about our trip next week! I'm imagining WDW in low-70's is going to be ideal.... Right??
Oooh yes way different than September. Last year between July August and Sept. I felt Sept. was the hottest and most humid of the 3 trips.
But it'll be WAY different for you next week! I think it depends where you're from too. And if the days are low 70's that's really nice, we had a couple days in the high 50's/low 60's and Wednesday started out at 38 and only got up to about 50. You definitely won't sweat :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!