***Official Jan 2018 Thread****

How has fastpass been going? My 60 day is coming up. I’m trying to decide if doing them at 9EST is going to be ok, or if I should wake up to do them at 7EST (I’m on the west coast, so that’s very early). We are there 8 days and trying to get FOP on days 4/7

Woke up and did mine at 6am (central time), got FOP for our AK day (Saturday). The next morning I found out some friends were joining us and was able to find a different time for FOP with no issue.

That’s awesome, theFlyingTosher and Jon84! Our window opens tomorrow, and I’m so excited! I’m trying to get FoP on 60+4 and 60+7 and SDMT on 60+1.

Jon84, we’re staying at the Poly this time, but stayed at AKL the same week last January, and it was great!

Anyone interested in sharing an Illuminations Cruise on Monday January 22nd at 8 pm? If we fill the boat (10 people) the cost is $37.20 per person and at this moment, I have room for 7 people.

OMG I would have loved to do this and I really hope people take you up on that offer as it a bargain - unfortunately that's my BOG dinner night and considering the trauma I went through to get it I'm going lol

That’s awesome, theFlyingTosher and Jon84! Our window opens tomorrow, and I’m so excited! I’m trying to get FoP on 60+4 and 60+7 and SDMT on 60+1.

Jon84, we’re staying at the Poly this time, but stayed at AKL the same week last January, and it was great!

It's our first AKL stay, so very excited!!

I managed to get FOP for 60+2, they only had afternoon slots left. 60+4 had early FPs available though :)

My wife will be 25 weeks pregnant so we're taking a really laid back approach to this trip :)

Anyone interested in sharing an Illuminations Cruise on Monday January 22nd at 8 pm? If we fill the boat (10 people) the cost is $37.20 per person and at this moment, I have room for 7 people.
If I were going on those dates I would totally take you up on that offer! Hope you find someone.

Did all my FPs this morning and got everything we wanted! Just finished putting them all into my touring plans along with our ADRs and everything fits together really well (at least on paper!). This is our second trip and the first where we booked more than 60 days out, so being able to get everything we wanted is a new experience!

I'll be there from the 26-29 for a long weekend. We were supposed to go in September for our honeymoon but had to cancel because of the hurricane. We rebooked for December 2018 but it's too far away!!! My DH decided that I needed a holdover trip to get me until then. I knew I married him for a reason! LOL

We'll be staying at All Star Movies. I hope its a good experience!

I'll be there from the 26-29 for a long weekend. We were supposed to go in September for our honeymoon but had to cancel because of the hurricane. We rebooked for December 2018 but it's too far away!!! My DH decided that I needed a holdover trip to get me until then. I knew I married him for a reason! LOL

Boo to Hurricanes but yay on booking up a MiniMoon before your main trip next December.

I have added your trip to the roll call and I hope you and you DH have a fantastic trip.

Yay @theflyingTosher @Mskia and @Dustykins all congrats on booking of the trips. So glad all your plans are coming together.

Also good luck @theflyingTosher with keeping it quiet lol

Oh and double yay to everyone who's got their FP bookings sorted, I'm at 66 days to go - so excited for my window to open and keeping everything crossed for FOP

Oh, Also, Caribbean Beach for us.

We'll be staying at All Star Movies. I hope its a good experience![/QUOT

What a sweet husband. :love:

We recently switched to All Star Movies. (My son loves the 101 Dalmations area. Even though he does not know we are going in January yet.) We will be there 24-28. Hope you have a great trip.

Good man!

Short trip from 1/23-1/25 (All Star Sports) before a cruise out of Tampa. I'll have a day and a half in the parks. Better than none right? This will be my first stay at All Star Sports. I plan to use all my time in the parks so I went with the lowest price.

Squeezing in a few days at Disney around a couple concerts we are coming to Florida for. Will be at Music 1/17 to 1/20. Doing AK on arrival day 1/17 and MK on Friday 1/19. Booked fastpass this morning (boo 5 AM) but got FoP! Was not expecting that!

Anyone else here on CST? If so, what time does online FP booking start? 5am or 6am? I feel like I've started at 5am in the past but just want to make sure since I've been reading about EST people starting at 7am. I don't want to mess up and miss FOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter