Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

Do you know the shortcut thru the BW pool? It cuts about 3 minutes off the walking time.
I have heard it mentioned, but I don't know how it actually works so I've never taken it. I'd love to cut any time off the walk though, in the heat of September.

I have heard it mentioned, but I don't know how it actually works so I've never taken it. I'd love to cut any time off the walk though, in the heat of September.
When you get halfway down the BW, after the Surrey rental stand turn left just before the Screen Door store, walk past Wyland Gallery, and there's a breezeway with signs for the pool and restrooms. Go thru it and turn left, follow the sidewalk to the main walkway and turn left towards Studios.

When you get halfway down the BW, after the Surrey rental stand turn left just before the Screen Door store, walk past Wyland Gallery, and there's a breezeway with signs for the pool and restrooms. Go thru it and turn left, follow the sidewalk to the main walkway and turn left towards Studios.
View attachment 430094
That’s awesome! Thank you so much!!

One night, we have reservations at California Grill at 9PM. MK closes at 10PM. With the assumption that there will be MK-exiting crowds in the area, what's the best and/or most efficient way to get from California Grill/Contemporary to Port Orleans Riverside? Thanks in advance!

One night, we have reservations at California Grill at 9PM. MK closes at 10PM. With the assumption that there will be MK-exiting crowds in the area, what's the best and/or most efficient way to get from California Grill/Contemporary to Port Orleans Riverside? Thanks in advance!
Walk over to MK and catch the POR bus. The buses will be running till 11 p.m. What date is your reservation. It could be that MK is open later for a special ticketed event in which case the buses would be running later than 11 pm

Walk over to MK and catch the POR bus. The buses will be running till 11 p.m. What date is your reservation. It could be that MK is open later for a special ticketed event in which case the buses would be running later than 11 pm
9/21--I didn't see anything else going on....

Best way to get to and from Artist Point from the All Star resorts? Thanks!
While MK is open, bus to MK, then boat to WL. You will have to go thru bag check to get between the bus stops and the boat dock at MK.

I f you want to avoid the bag check on the way over, you can take a bus from MK to WL, but a bus may not be available from WL to MK in the evening.

What is the best way to get to the Polynesian from All Star Sports? We have a reservation at O'hana at 730am. I'm assuming we get on the first bus from All Star Sports at 630am to MK then take the Monorail to Polynesian?

What is the best way to get to the Polynesian from All Star Sports? We have a reservation at O'hana at 730am. I'm assuming we get on the first bus from All Star Sports at 630am to MK then take the Monorail to Polynesian?
If you're looking to use Disney's complimentary transportation you are correct. I've done this from Pop. The first bus should arrive around 6:30am.

If you're looking to use Disney's complimentary transportation you are correct. I've done this from Pop. The first bus should arrive around 6:30am.
If we make the first bus should be be OK timing wise? I'm worried about getting delayed and missing the breakfast check in time.

As a backup, how much would an uber/lyft be from Sports to Poly?

If we make the first bus should be be OK timing wise? I'm worried about getting delayed and missing the breakfast check in time.

As a backup, how much would an uber/lyft be from Sports to Poly?
You should be just fine. Even if you're a little late, in my experience you'll be fine. I wouldn't purposely be late for a reservation but the odd time we've been delayed it's never been a problem.

I've never used anything except for Disney transportation so unfortunately I cannot help you with costs for private transportation.

What is the best/fastest way to get from All Star Sports to Ale and Compass for breakfast. I have the Candlelight Processional package with a 7:30 breakfast reservation at Ale and Compass

What is the best/fastest way to get from All Star Sports to Ale and Compass for breakfast. I have the Candlelight Processional package with a 7:30 breakfast reservation at Ale and Compass

Take a Lyft or an Uber or a taxi

Take a Lyft or an Uber or a taxi
Yeah, that's kind of a problem using Disney Transport, since you can't get to YC from the front of Epcot, and the boats from DHS probably won't be running that early.

You could try to catch a 6:30 bus to DHS and walk from there but be prepared to call an Uber if the bus doesn't show by 6:45. Once you're on the bus, you could ask the driver how to get to YC for breakfast, and he might offer to drop you off, but I don't know whether that's as common as it used to be when I was driving.

If I can get to Studios on 6:30 bus would I be able to take the sky liner that early over to Epcot International Gate then walk back to Yacht Club? Not sure how the sky liner thing works, times, etc. Can people not staying at the resorts on the path of service for sky liner ride? Will probably just uber or lyft. But just wondered if sky liner was an option

If I can get to Studios on 6:30 bus would I be able to take the sky liner that early over to Epcot International Gate then walk back to Yacht Club? Not sure how the sky liner thing works, times, etc. Can people not staying at the resorts on the path of service for sky liner ride? Will probably just uber or lyft. But just wondered if sky liner was an option
We won't know until after it opens at the end of this month.

Where is the Skyliner station in relation to the monorail station at Epcot?

I am curious if it would make sense to transfer from the Skyliner to the monorail to get from CBR to MK.

Where is the Skyliner station in relation to the monorail station at Epcot?

I am curious if it would make sense to transfer from the Skyliner to the monorail to get from CBR to MK.
They are not close at all. The Skyliner entrance is the International Gateway entrance between France and the UK in the World Showcase. The monorail is at the front of the park.

I would take a bus from CBR to the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!