"Official" FtW Campers in December List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the list, des1954. I have one request to make. Would it be possible to list everyone by arrival date, starting with the earliest dates? I've seen them do this on the DVC boards and it makes it so much easier to see at a glance who will be there when you are. Yikes. I feel awful even asking this, when you've done so much work already. I know this is a lot to ask. I'm willing to have a go at it if it turns out to be too much trouble. Just let me know.

Thanks for the list, des1954. I have one request to make. Would it be possible to list everyone by arrival date, starting with the earliest dates? I've seen them do this on the DVC boards and it makes it so much easier to see at a glance who will be there when you are. Yikes. I feel awful even asking this, when you've done so much work already. I know this is a lot to ask. I'm willing to have a go at it if it turns out to be too much trouble. Just let me know.

I thought about this myself! (Just lazy) I'll post a new, improved "official" list later this afternoon! - How can I refuse a fellow "Cat-Camper"!!;)

Debbie ♥

I thought about this myself! (Just lazy) I'll post a new, improved "official" list later this afternoon! - How can I refuse a fellow "Cat-Camper"!!;)

Debbie ♥

Thanks, Debbie! I know it's a lot to ask.

I just can't wait to get there! I feel like I'm hanging on to real life by my fingernails, just waiting until I can sit back in my chair under the awning of our camper and take a deep, deep breath of that Fort Wilderness air. Let all the worries of everyday life just drain away.... It can't come soon enough!

We'll be there from 12/20 to 12/29! It's our first time to be there over Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter