Official Dopey 2018 Thread

I’ve carried the medals from a race challenge with me during the half before - back when I liked the post race photos because the backdrops were specific to race weekends. Now, I’ll throw them in my GearBag if I want a parking lot beer picture with them or something for Insta.

I pulled my two Dopey medals off the rack this morning and wrapped them up to take, mostly because I’m basic. :rotfl2:

1, 2 skip a few 5.

I’ve carried the medals from a race challenge with me during the half before - back when I liked the post race photos because the backdrops were specific to race weekends. Now, I’ll throw them in my GearBag if I want a parking lot beer picture with them or something for Insta.

I pulled my two Dopey medals off the rack this morning and wrapped them up to take, mostly because I’m basic. :rotfl2:

You know, since this is our last* runDisney event, we should bring every Disney medal we've earned, put them all in a big pile, and stare in sadness at the amount of cash those things cost while we consume our jalapeno margaritas. :)

I just say this so @roxymama thinks she's off the hook for Dopey 2019

You know, since this is our last* runDisney event, we should bring every Disney medal we've earned, put them all in a big pile, and stare in sadness at the amount of cash those things cost while we consume our jalapeno margaritas. :)

Sees I've been mentioned....in the Dopey thread. Sees it's behind a spoiler bubble. Wonders if I should open that pandora's/shrodingers cat box? Wonders if I should consume some margaritas first.

Not to burst anyone's bubble but I don't plan on doing marathon weekend in 2019 and therefore feel that @roxymama should plan to be there for marathon weekend in 2020. Just sayin'.

My sister and I are now all in on the 30 Dopey medals plan. Not going to lug them around the course, but definitely planning on heading to MK after the race and doing some pictures. She’s bringing her medals over this weekend when my family does Christmas for me to transport down. We’re already planning ways to organize them, so many absurd possibilities.

My sister and I are now all in on the 30 Dopey medals plan. Not going to lug them around the course, but definitely planning on heading to MK after the race and doing some pictures. She’s bringing her medals over this weekend when my family does Christmas for me to transport down. We’re already planning ways to organize them, so many absurd possibilities.
This is awesome, can't wait to see pics! You really need somone filming you putting them all on too!

Is that an OSHA required "Team Lift"?

I'm in F! Which I'm happy about based on how the numbers seem to stack up on those corrals. Happy to know so I can stop thinking of the possibilities

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME TO TAKE THESE ALL DOWN!!!!!!111111!!!1*

IMG_2905.jpg
* Also, Joe would kick my butt so hard if I said I was dragging all of them with me across the country ...

I’m so proud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!