Official Dopey 2018 Thread

Where's the best place to eat pancakes on property? My husband really wants some after we run the half.

Chef Mickey has tasty pancakes along with a dozen or two other delicious ways to fuel up before the full. We hit up 'Ohana too because it's one of the few places where my wife can get a fully vegan breakfast, including waffles and a skillet.

Does anyone know of any charities or travel agencies that still have bibs available for the 2018 Dopey? I'm giving up on the Light Side, that's why I didn't register before now. :(

I believe team in training has bibs available too - but the fundraising cost is over $4500. Includes hotel stay so not awful.

We haven't booked our flights yet but we think we'll arrive in Florida Dec. 29th if all goes to plan! Currently only got 2 ADRs in mind....everytime we go to Disney we always say we'll plan the ADRs together and every time they leave it up to me as 'I always get it right'. As flattering as it is it means I'm the only one currently panicking for 3 weeks time when we can book! :eek:

Try calling runDisney, that's how I got mine after it sold out. They required two nights hotel but no park tickets.

What did you say or ask for? I have called twice and neither cast member seemed to understand what I was asking. They just kept redirecting me to the runDisney website, which of course I check daily.

We haven't booked our flights yet but we think we'll arrive in Florida Dec. 29th if all goes to plan!

I have a flight out on December 23rd but no flight home... guess that means I'm staying in WDW right? :laughing:

We're actually waiting for the last bit of miles to be added to my account so we can book his flight. I wanted to do them at the same time so I am certain that we're on the same flight, even though we won't be sitting together. (First class for me!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!