• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Disney Merchandise Web Page

rkalm

Earning My Ears
Need help in locating a web page for official Disney World merchandise. I had it and lost and can't find it in my history page. Specifically, I was trying to get a 2002 scrapbook before the trip to Disney world.

I found a url on one of my receipts from the WL gift shop. It is wdw.mail.order@disney.com. All I've gotten when I try it is the regular Disney website, though. If you have better luck than I did, let me know. I'd love to be able to order stuff from the parks online.:)

I don't know if you're still looking for the Mail Ordering Merchandise #, but it is (407) 363-6200. The gentleman I spoke with said they don't have a website, but he was extremely nice and directed me to one where I could view the item I wanted to order.

I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter