Official Disney Cake Chatter - Part V!

To get an annual pass discount, you would need to have the cake delivered to a meal at a restaurant that currently offers AP discounts. Right now there is a promo for 30% off with an AP at The Wave until Sept. 30. CA Grill has a standard 10% off AP discount. More info here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/

Thank you :) Our reservation is at Chef Mickey's. 10% is better than nothing!

my favorite tea cup is a mint green background with purple design.
passporter_contest-37.jpg

Why, it's my favorite too!

In that case ...! *nose wiggle* A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I was hoping someone on here could help me out. A few weeks ago I sent an email to the contemporary bakery stating the details of the custom cake I was wanting, along with a picture. A cake decorator sent me back a quote and told me I had to call the cake hotline number to get the cake ordered. I did this and the next day got a call back, but they said they never received the quote from the bakery, so I could not place the order. I told them I could forward it to them, but they said it had to come directly from the bakery. The lady I talked to said she would call the bakery and get it and then call me back. This was almost 3 weeks ago. I called again on Monday and still have not got a return call. Should I email the cake decorator, or is there another number I should call? Thanks in advance for any info you all can give me:worship:

I was hoping someone on here could help me out. A few weeks ago I sent an email to the contemporary bakery stating the details of the custom cake I was wanting, along with a picture. A cake decorator sent me back a quote and told me I had to call the cake hotline number to get the cake ordered. I did this and the next day got a call back, but they said they never received the quote from the bakery, so I could not place the order. I told them I could forward it to them, but they said it had to come directly from the bakery. The lady I talked to said she would call the bakery and get it and then call me back. This was almost 3 weeks ago. I called again on Monday and still have not got a return call. Should I email the cake decorator, or is there another number I should call? Thanks in advance for any info you all can give me:worship:

Yes, I would reply to the person who sent you the email and let them know you attempted to make the order by phone, but they didn't have the info they needed from them. Then try calling again once you get a response.

Yes, I would reply to the person who sent you the email and let them know you attempted to make the order by phone, but they didn't have the info they needed from them. Then try calling again once you get a response.

I just got a call from the hotline and they still had not received the email quote from the bakery. They let me forward the message this time and I now have it all setup for our trip!! Can't wait to see my daughter's face when she sees it :flower1:

I would love to share a picture of the mini cake that I got for my granddaughter's first birthday with all of you. Can someone tell me how to insert the pictures on the post, please? You guys were the reason I was able to find out how to get her this cake. I was thrilled with the finished product!

I would love to share a picture of the mini cake that I got for my granddaughter's first birthday with all of you. Can someone tell me how to insert the pictures on the post, please? You guys were the reason I was able to find out how to get her this cake. I was thrilled with the finished product!
If you're on a mobile you can just click upload file, select the picture and click upload and you're done.

I wanted to share with all of you the beautiful mini Belle cake that I ordered for my DGG's 1st Birthday at Akershus this past Saturday. It was perfect, and just what her mom and I wanted! I used the information on the 1st page of this post, and spoke with Megan. She was wonderful! We communicated via e-mail, and she worked with the pastry chef to get exactly what we were looking for. I honestly couldn't have been happier with the outcome! We loved it!! Thank you to everyone here for all of your help in getting this little beauty to help make memories for my family!

My pictures aren't perfect, but I think you can see just how pretty this cake was.

Attachments

• 20604631_10155549769671031_377503690953845572_n.jpg
    20604631_10155549769671031_377503690953845572_n.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 418
  • 20622063_10155549769491031_7241271978872448894_n.jpg
    20622063_10155549769491031_7241271978872448894_n.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 345
  • 20638919_10155549769596031_3990898475541260239_n.jpg
    20638919_10155549769596031_3990898475541260239_n.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 356
I wanted to share with all of you the beautiful mini Belle cake that I ordered for my DGG's 1st Birthday at Akershus this past Saturday. It was perfect, and just what her mom and I wanted! I used the information on the 1st page of this post, and spoke with Megan. She was wonderful! We communicated via e-mail, and she worked with the pastry chef to get exactly what we were looking for. I honestly couldn't have been happier with the outcome! We loved it!! Thank you to everyone here for all of your help in getting this little beauty to help make memories for my family!

Thank you for taking the time to share photos. Epcot's pastry team did a fantastic job on that mini cake!

My pictures aren't perfect, but I think you can see just how pretty this cake was.

Beautiful!

May I ask the pricing on this cake? I'm wanting to order a mini cake but trying to figure out how elaborate I can request without going over my budget

I'm very excited about the surprise cake I've ordered for my husband's birthday next month. Worked with Brian at the Contemporary and will have the cake delivered for hubby's birthday dinner at Cali Grill. We're staying at Bay Lake Tower, so we'll have a fridge for leftovers.

The cake is "Up" themed. It's 8'' covered in light blue fondant. The Up house will be on the side made out of fondant, and balloons will be piped on the top of the cake. There will be a grape soda pin made out of fondant and a Dug collar encircling the bottom of the cake. Written on it will be, "You are my greatest adventure!" Price is $135. Vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream.

Can't wait to see it-- and eat it!

Great cake experience with Pat with delivery to the Polynesian. We had a mini cake, purple icing, vanilla cake with strawberry mousse. The cake was out of this world delicious. I've had many Disney cakes and this one put the rest to shame. It was more like a fancy French pastry in that there was a thin layer of cake as a base, then the mousse was mounded on and more cake was wrapped around the mousse. I don't have a picture; we ate it too fast. It was $45.

Last edited:

I love the sparkles in the icing on the Bell cake, and the gold crown tops it nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter