Official DIS-Bride & Groom/'Mooners Meet & Greet- ONLY 4 MONTHS-Get in on the FUN!

Sorry girls, I'm going to have to pass this time. The next weeking is our wedding, and we won't be able spare the extra cash. Next time though!

Im sorry you cant make it-- your wedding will be a blast and we will think of you. Thanks so much for updating!:hug:

Me and DH
1 room - Friday to Sunday at least (may push it to Monday)
99% sure we are coming...:banana:

Hi there!!

Me + DH + 2 children :goodvibes
We'll need a room of our own... (you think? lol :rotfl: )
We are going to be staying Friday to Monday.
We are definitely coming as of now... the only thing that would change that is if the Dr. says we can't take the baby on the trip. I don't anticipate that happening, but you never know.

Also, DH is soooooooooooooo looking forward to playing golf at least one day, if not two....

:goodvibes Hey Guys!!! It would be me and DF, but it is not def yet we are coming and I really wont know until after our wedding in August and I see how much money we really DONT have:rotfl: I def want to but since we dont have a house yet and stuff I am just not sure what we will be doing at the time. hopefully, we will hit the lottery for millions ( that I will share with you all) and we will live happily ever after:rotfl: Anyway, i will be able to give a def answer as it gets closer:) Dont bother to block a room for us until i know we can make it!!! Thanks guys!!!!!!:goodvibes

I wish I could go...but coming from California...well, it's kinda hard to get away right now...but promise you'll think of me while you're all having fun!:cutie:

Hi guys... just wanted to see how everyone was doing? This thread has gotten a little slow. Just wanted to see how everyone was doing and how the golf plans were coming. See all you ladies on the boards!! :)

Im doing good--- slacked off of this board a bit after some recent criticism of off topic threads. Shane is still really pumped about golf and so am I. We just recently booked our Mexico vacation in Cozumel for late April (its like a second honeymoon). We are taking our clubs and gonna golf one day there too-- but the other days are beach lounging and soaking up the mexican sun!

Cant wait till October-- its still on my calander. We just need a place to stay.

Diane, hows that little one doing? And Selena?? :grouphug:

BG is also still excited about golf. We are ready to go - I think it will be good for us to get out a little more. The last couple weeks, I have hoarded us into the house...:confused3

We leave Thursday for a field trip to Norfolk, which I am a little unsure about. But, we will see how it goes. I am hoping that a couple of his kids win - National competition this year is at Disney! I would really like to be able to go...:goodvibes

Im doing good--- slacked off of this board a bit after some recent criticism of off topic threads. Shane is still really pumped about golf and so am I. We just recently booked our Mexico vacation in Cozumel for late April (its like a second honeymoon). We are taking our clubs and gonna golf one day there too-- but the other days are beach lounging and soaking up the mexican sun!

Cant wait till October-- its still on my calander. We just need a place to stay.

Diane, hows that little one doing? And Selena?? :grouphug:

I know the feeling about the OT threads. (Have you seen the smiley for OTs? It's pretty cranky looking... is that to keep us in line?) I slacked off quite a bit also, but we've been running around trying to finalize things for our at-home reception this coming weekend. I still have to write out place cards and wrap candy bars, etc... on top of doing my school work, going to Dr. appts and I have been subbing at the H.S. last week and this week. I am pretending to be an Honors Chem teacher... good thing I don't actually have to teach. ;)

Baby is doing well as you heard on the other thread and Selena is doing very well. She just celebrated her 11th birthday this past Saturday. She had a sleepover with 4 other girls as her party. Surprisingly they were all asleep by 12:30 a.m. We couldn't believe it. :) Boy were we happy!!! :cool1:

Andrew is looking forward to playing golf and everything is all set for us to come in October. ::yes::

We're in :)

DF and I are excited!
We'll need a room for Friday and Saturday night
90% sure.

Yup :)

He hasn't played in a LONG time, but since we just moved down to NC I'm sure he'll be getting plenty of practice. He might need to rent clubs though. Is there a hotel yet?

I thought we had chosen one? Well, that's the one we'll probably going to be staying in.... we can't afford much more than that. ;)

I think everyone was looking at the Charleston Riverview Hotel. Just an FYI, they have been bought out and will be under new ownership by October. I can't remember which chain bought it, I want to say Hyatt??? I'll find out.

I think everyone was looking at the Charleston Riverview Hotel. Just an FYI, they have been bought out and will be under new ownership by October. I can't remember which chain bought it, I want to say Hyatt??? I'll find out.

Thanks Karen. I'll go back on Orbitz and see if the prices are the same later today... right now, I have a Nascar race to watch, some homework and a paper to write... hmmmmm.... when am I going to do all of that???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter