***Official December 2017 thread!

How do I preorder my BOG meals? I have a lunch and dinner reservation. Is there any other restaurant I can preorder from?

Go into your reservation on MDE and there should be a link to click to pre order for the BOG when it becomes available to pre order. (You have to open up the reservation)

Only lunch can be preordered at BOG (and breakfast too). And you'll find the link next to your BOG reservation under "My Reservations"

For those thinking of Ubering, what does that mean for luggage morning of last day? can we still bring to hotel for airport check in?

For those thinking of Ubering, what does that mean for luggage morning of last day? can we still bring to hotel for airport check in?
Magical express and resort airline check in are separate so you should be able to still let Disney handle your bags. I’m trying to figure out what other options are available that would provide 2 car seats. Many of the ones I’m finding only provide one car seat or if it’s 2, it’s a booster and a car seat.

So excited!! I’ve been checking for dessert party openings for 12/30 for months... FINALLY today a group of 4 opened up!! Some things do work out :D

AK added a second ROL show @ 8:30 pm, but park closes at 8 pm. So assume that means it'll be open till 9ish? For 12/18 specifically.

Not necessarily, HS has Fantasmic at 8:30 multiple nights but closes at 8.
By the looks of November hours, AK will be open later than 8 if ROL is 8:30. AK doesn't close earlier than the last ROL showing. I'd expect 9pm closes at minimum.

I was so bummed to hear about the express transportation. We are doing quite a lot of park hopping this trip so it would have been wonderful to use.

Do they have a bus that goes from one park to another? Or do we have to go back to our resort in between?

There are buses between the parks located in the same area as the buses to the resorts. You have to go through security at each park, but you don't have to go back to the resort. Hope that helps!

Finally the December hours are being updated :D

YESSSS! I have been checking at 7am most days for the last 2.5 weeks trying to get a different 7dmt fp timeslot for my group (something earlier than 7:55pm UGH). When I looked yesterday morning it still wasn't changed, and when i checked last night after dinner there they were! Really excited!

Do they have a bus that goes from one park to another? Or do we have to go back to our resort in between?

There are park to park busses! And yes you do have to redo security but when hopping midday we've never had long lines for that. Sometimes at night it can get busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter