***Official December 2017 thread!

we're night owls. EMH 11-1am that night would be the best holiday gift for me this season!:santa:

It is my dream stay in MK until after midnight and beyond. As we come from the UK we are up at silly times in the morning (4am for the first few days, then 5am after that) due to the 5 hour time difference so I'm tucked up in bed while you night owls are enjoying the parks. On the plus side, we are able to make every morning's EMH during our Christmas visit as we have been up for hours and so ready to hit the parks by RD. I always say 'I'm going to nap, then go back out' but it hasn't happened yet.

16 days until we fly out. So much to do, so little time to get it all done. It will be done, but some of it may not to be done again after we get back. Still watching flight fares to see if there is a dip so we can fly out a few hours earlier. I may even call SWA the morning of to see if they are in a joyous mood if I can't find a lower rate soon.

Agree with you all. 4 hours seems MUCH too early. We may Uber back to MCO also as we all have Precheck. Then again, we also have lounge access at MCO so arriving early wouldn’t be as horrible...

we have a 7AM flight back home so I'm glad we had already decided to use uber. Seriously I'm not planning on leaving until like 5/5:30. Just thinking there shouldn't be that much wait at the airport that early.

We have tsa pre check. I’m considering getting a private transfer back to the airport bc 4 hours seems like an excessive amount of time.
Same thing. We end our trip at Universal so we'll be Ubering anyways, but we'd skip ME even if we were at Disney. 4 hours is way too early since we have Global Entry.

4 hours?! Oy. Our flight leaves at 9:30am. It's gonna be a looooooong day.

Can anyone remind me what time RAC opens?! If they pick us up at 5:30 in afraid we won't be able to us that service :sad2:

4 hours?! Oy. Our flight leaves at 9:30am. It's gonna be a looooooong day.

Can anyone remind me what time RAC opens?! If they pick us up at 5:30 in afraid we won't be able to us that service :sad2:
I'd gladly pay for an Uber to avoid having to take a bus at 5:30am...

Now considering changing our flight... we'd have to leave at 6 am. It would cost more for an uber than to change our flight later in the day. The only catch... we'd have a layover instead of nonstop and wouldn't get in until midnight. Thinking that a two hour layover is worth it to sleep in.

How do I preorder my BOG meals? I have a lunch and dinner reservation. Is there any other restaurant I can preorder from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter