***Official December 2017 thread!

View attachment 246013

I know many people are discussing the Touring Plans Dining Reservation Finder, but I am not sure if everyone knows what it is or where to find it, so here is a link: https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

I also wanted to ask if anyone that has used it has had any success with it?
Yes, although I missed the first two reservations since the notices came when I couldn't get online. But got the ressies the next two times

Not sure, but that is a great idea!
Well our kids are incredibly picky and two are on the adult plan, we already have our table service being used for lunch. This will only be our second trip ever, last time we had breakfast at BOG. So I thought this would be a great opportunity and not cost much out of pocket or take much time away from the party hmmmm. I was able to get a 6:45 for our party of 5.

Well our kids are incredibly picky and two are on the adult plan, we already have our table service being used for lunch. This will only be our second trip ever, last time we had breakfast at BOG. So I thought this would be a great opportunity and not cost much out of pocket or take much time away from the party hmmmm. I was able to get a 6:45 for our party of 5.

The beast is super cool - dessert only is a great way to spend less and still get the experience without cutting into too much party time. I would do it!

Last edited:
The beast is super cool - dessert only is a great way to spend less and still love get the experience without cutting into too much party time. I would do it!
Good deal then and thank you for the heads up about open reservations for MVMCP!!

Question - how likely are December MVMCP tickets to sell out? We are waiting on news for a Last Jedi premiere/after-party (like they did with the Force Awakens) but just in case that doesn't happen or we can't get tickets for some reason, MVMCP might be a plan B for us. We would be purchasing them in mid to late October.

I have told people before that it's usually the last one or 2 that will sell out and you could even buy tickets to the others the day of...but I keep hearing that this year they have sold more party tickets than ever in the same amount of time compared to other years...soooo who knows!!

Question: If there is an ADR you really want and you are checking daily, how do you check: via website, app or calling Disney Dining???

I do all of the above on my own and since we are staying club level, I have the concierge checking for us regularly. We want to add on a second CRT at any point in our trip, but it is not a deal breaker so I am only checking when I get a minute and the kids are busy at a class, club, practice or activity and I am sitting in the car or waiting room! HAHAHA!
John

ADRs open tomorrow! Trying to get:
BoG Dinner - Looks like worst case we can do this during MVMCP
Ohana Dinner - Doing this on 180+5 if it's available; we don't mind making a 9pm if necessary
Sanaa Dinner - 180+4
Via Napoli Lunch - 180+1
Whispering Canyon Cafe OR Artist Point - Arrival day

Couple questions:
1. Anybody have opinions on Artist Point vs WCC?
2. If we can't get Ohana, any recommendations for that last night meal?

Dining reservations are DOWN tomorrow for anybody making ADRs! Just announced on the website.

For anyone hoping to book dining during your MVMCP thy are open now but going fast I'm sure!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...eys-very-merry-christmas-party-table-service/

I booked my BOG dinner for 7pm on 11/28...I AM SO EXCITED...I know its at the start of the party but that's fine for me...I'm attending MVMCP just for a couple of the events, parade, fireworks and maybe one or two photo ops...if we do a couple rides, that's just bonus...I will be checking for an earlier dinner time from time to time, but I'm so glad they did this today...

John

Last edited:
And now I'm officially booked for the 11/28 MVMCP....YEAH!!!!...it helped that I got my Google Cash today...LOL...its finally coming all together...now I just need confirmation of narrators for CLP for the week after Thanksgiving and ROL dining packages to be released for the same time frame....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter