***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Does anyone know what is the latest dinner time for Akershus for CP package? I've seen dinner availability for 5:15pm but I'm unable to get a CP package with it. Curious to know what the latest dinner time is?

Does anyone know what is the latest dinner time for Akershus for CP package? I've seen dinner availability for 5:15pm but I'm unable to get a CP package with it. Curious to know what the latest dinner time is?
We ate there 2 years ago for the CP package and I believe it was a 5:00 or 5:10 reservation. This year we have reservations at via Napoli for 5:30. I don’t think they do CP reservations much later than that.

We ate there 2 years ago for the CP package and I believe it was a 5:00 or 5:10 reservation. This year we have reservations at via Napoli for 5:30. I don’t think they do CP reservations much later than that.
Thanks for letting me know. Fingers crossed I can get a reservation at 5pm or earlier! Right now I only have 5:15pm but it’s not a CP reservation!

While many of us are anxiously waiting on our narrator announcements, anyone have guesses as to who these TBD narrators will be? Might be fun to make some educated guesses and see who ends up being right!

Our family is hoping for Steven Curtis Chapman or Amy Grant, both of whom have narrated before. Fingers crossed!!

What are your guesses?

While many of us are anxiously waiting on our narrator announcements, anyone have guesses as to who these TBD narrators will be? Might be fun to make some educated guesses and see who ends up being right!

Our family is hoping for Steven Curtis Chapman or Amy Grant, both of whom have narrated before. Fingers crossed!!

What are your guesses?
Oh my goodness I would love the hear Amy Grant. Looking at her tour, she does have some breaks in between her Christmas at the Ryman concerts with Vince. I'll cross my fingers too. :flower:
Any ideas of when they will update more of the list?

Oh my goodness I would love the hear Amy Grant. Looking at her tour, she does have some breaks in between her Christmas at the Ryman concerts with Vince. I'll cross my fingers too. :flower:
Any ideas of when they will update more of the list?

Last year, the final list was posted mid-October. So we may have a month left to wait . . . :(

What are your guesses?
I am hoping for one of them also. I do have NPH as a backup, I am sure someone would love for me to give that package up.

What are your guesses?

Hopefully they will save the best for last!

There are a few people I absolutely could not tolerate, but pretty much any other person would do (and one of those people is already booked for another date, thankfully).

I don’t have too much wiggle room in my dates, so I’m stuck with whomever it is or I’ll just cancel.

Not going until Dec 28 and anxiously waiting to hear the announcer. Hoping for an encore performance by NPH.

Was so hoping narrators for the week after Thanksgiving would be announced before I make fast passes next week.

Me too. I'm so disappointed to not have the opportunity to plan for who we'd like to see most during the week. Even if they didn't have all knowing at least one would have been something. Oh well, I'm crossing my fingers for someone we like on 11/29 because it would be way too difficult to change everything now.

Hooray! The final narrator list has been updated (see post #2). We get Alfonso Ribeiro for our night. So excited! Hoping he won't break out in "The Carlton" during the final chorus, though ;)

Has anyone seen Cal Ripken Jr narrate? I'm not a real baseball fan, so I'm not very familiar with him. Our dates can't change to someone who I know. I think he has done this before, so I'm guessing he does a good job?

Is this the first time Bart Millard has narrated? I didn't see him on any of the lists from the past few years. We are booked on December 10th and I can't switch to a different date, so I'm trying to decide if I should keep the reservation or just cancel all together. Bummed Kurt Russell isn't on this year's list - that's who I was hoping for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts