Official Canadian Takeover Thread.

DisneyDaddy-O

Dis Dads Club Member #286
So let me be the first to post. We Canadians must unite and begin this takeover.

Mostly Florida really..

I thought all Canadians said eh?:confused3 :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I'm with Randall, it's just not quite bacon. You can have Kentucky or maybe even PA, but I'm sorry Florida is off limits. :mad::mad:
As lovely PA and Kentucky are, we are definitely after Florida. I think CJ would appreciate the health care in Canada right about now dealing with those sore ribs. And about the bacon...there is nothing like a thick cut peameal bacon sandwich. Yummy!!

RodBelding said:
This thread is about 86% as good as the USA threads.

3908714e162c407546ad1e0f8007ed89.jpg

My only question here would be: why Canadians would want the hassle of trying to run this loony bin in the first place.

Ouwnage on the Candian thread!

As lovely PA and Kentucky are, we are definitely after Florida. I think CJ would appreciate the health care in Canada right about now dealing with those sore ribs. And about the bacon...there is nothing like a thick cut peameal bacon sandwich. Yummy!!

Send one down and I'll let you know if it's any good.:thumbsup2

CJ's in the world, I bet he forgot all about those sore ribs.

This thread is about 86% as good as the USA threads.

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Canadian Nourm reporting. :lmao:

Eh?

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes said:
My only question here would be: why Canadians would want the hassle of trying to run this loony bin in the first place.

We don't really want to run anything, we are just after the sunshine and WDW.

Cinderella's Fella said:
Are we there yet?

Still working out the logistics

AirGoofy said:
Canadian Nourm reporting. :lmao:

I knew I could count on you Canadian Nourm!!

Wherem I Now said:
Just remember, to get Florida you have to go through Fed's territory... :dancer:

If I promise Fed some great fishing up here I think I can distract him long enough to break through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter