*******Official August 2017 Countdown Thread ~ Feeling hot, hot, hot!!!******

So......does anyone else already have their NEXT trip planned (after the August trip)? :rolleyes1 Since planning for this one is almost over, I need to have another one to think about/plan.

I'm thinking potentially February, 2018..... Possibly an extended family trip with sister's family and my father. If that doesn't work out, then it would be just me and ODS for a mother/son trip (since this upcoming trip is just me and YDD). I'm thinking Deluxe this time - maybe share a villa if everyone goes. If a villa, doesn't matter which one really, I've never stayed in a villa, so any will be new to me. If just me and DS, I'm thinking a regular room at AKL (or studio.....whatever is available).

So......does anyone else already have their NEXT trip planned (after the August trip)? :rolleyes1 Since planning for this one is almost over, I need to have another one to think about/plan.

I'm thinking potentially February, 2018..... Possibly an extended family trip with sister's family and my father. If that doesn't work out, then it would be just me and ODS for a mother/son trip (since this upcoming trip is just me and YDD). I'm thinking Deluxe this time - maybe share a villa if everyone goes. If a villa, doesn't matter which one really, I've never stayed in a villa, so any will be new to me. If just me and DS, I'm thinking a regular room at AKL (or studio.....whatever is available).

We're booked for Christmas and New Year's. I'm not 100% sure we're going. We'll decide for sure in the fall. But it's sure nice having a second trip booked!

Yep! gotta put those AP's to good use!
Tentative October trip with Mil and SiL -will be around my daughters birthday-going to visit her and maybe see her in costume! Booked at POP currently
Definite for Thanksgiving week 11/19-11/26 at Marriott cypress Harbour. What is still up in air is fly or drive -looks like driving so far as flight prices :scared1:.
So that means we may get there a day early. I'd like to tack on a day at end as well (leave 27th) as there is Christmas party the 26th. Probably book onsite for both extra days, really hoping there is a CM or AP discount for either of those days!

And then in 1st week of January to pickup kid (have put bug in DH ear for us to go down Dec 30 or 31 to spend NYE in Epcot).
And I am rallying everyone (friends/family) for trip in late May/early June for next year. We all have campers/timeshares etc. That one is still my fantasy though LOL. We do have friends that go about every other year at Spring Break so I don't think I have to twist too many arms to get them to go June instead.

And we rented points for SSR for august-was very reasonable for a studio (but the points jumped $2/pp since I booked:eek:)

Next year, our trip will be in July - because I refuse to turn 40 anywhere else other than the Magic Kingdom. :)

Yep! But it's not a "big" one. It's our trip for the 5k at Marathon Weekend. We're getting close to time to book ADRs, which feels weird since we haven't even gotten everything for August 100% squared away yet. But it always seems to help when you're leaving WDW to know you've got another trip already booked :P

Hoping to have a next trip planned when we go this August. Fingers crossed for a bounceback offer. We are hoping for Free Dining bounceback and also that it will be like last year (moderates got regular DDP with last years BB offer). Hoping to do 12-14 days next August! If anyone hears of FD BB offer, let us know:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

SouthWest's ridiculous sale made it possible ($56 non-stop? Yes, please!) So as of Friday AM I had no unusual thoughts of a Disney trip. By midnight I had a parent/child trip set in stone. So I guess the countdown is 41 sleeps! Excited to try Coronado Springs Resort. It was $50 more expensive than Pop and CBR is $118 more! :rolleyes1

wow, out of what airport??

So bummed that we're off site and can't book our FP until 30 days ahead! I'm all out of hope that I'll get anything Pandora. We do have the ROL dining package so we can see Rivers of Light. We can't book our first FP until July 5th.

43 days until we leave though!! :)

So bummed that we're off site and can't book our FP until 30 days ahead! I'm all out of hope that I'll get anything Pandora. We do have the ROL dining package so we can see Rivers of Light. We can't book our first FP until July 5th.

43 days until we leave though!! :)

I'm still seeing availability for Na'vi River Journey at 30 days out, so you may have some luck there. It's likely just FoP that you won't have much chance with for FP+. But the ROL dining package is a great idea!

I'll be home for just one day, August 29, to catch MNSSHP. We're spending the rest of the week on the dark side As much as I love HP, I couldn't go to Orlando and scratch the Disney itch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter