*****Official April 2020 thread*****

Did anyone happen to write down he EMH for April prior to them closing? I’ve looked and can’t find them. Trying to get a rough idea for April 2021. Thanks!!

Did anyone happen to write down he EMH for April prior to them closing? I’ve looked and can’t find them. Trying to get a rough idea for April 2021. Thanks!!

Things extend around the Easter holiday, but for when I typically go (late April) EMH falls as such:

Sundays - HS AM EMH 8-9am
Mondays - AK AM EMH 8-9am
Tuesdays - Epcot PM EMH 9pm - 11pm
Wednesdays - MK PM EMH 10pm - 12pm
Thursdays - Epcot AM EMH 8am-9am
Fridays - MK AM EMH 8am - 9am
Saturdays - AK AM EMH 8-9am

I feel like the AM ones jump more than the PM ones do- for the past 3 years the Tuesday/Wednesday PM EMH at Epcot/MK have been the same.

Things extend around the Easter holiday, but for when I typically go (late April) EMH falls as such:

Sundays - HS AM EMH 8-9am
Mondays - AK AM EMH 8-9am
Tuesdays - Epcot PM EMH 9pm - 11pm
Wednesdays - MK PM EMH 10pm - 12pm
Thursdays - Epcot AM EMH 8am-9am
Fridays - MK AM EMH 8am - 9am
Saturdays - AK AM EMH 8-9am

I feel like the AM ones jump more than the PM ones do- for the past 3 years the Tuesday/Wednesday PM EMH at Epcot/MK have been the same.
Thank you for the info!

We were moved from April to June, then to September. Then moved sites, from Yacht Club to Beach Club Villas, then to the Beach Club. Yesterday got moved to Bay Lake Villas...hopefully this is it. Ready for Mickey and Minne...

Oh. I wish we were going. We live I. Canada and so far it’s not looking good. We will have to wait it out

We were moved from April to June, then to September. Then moved sites, from Yacht Club to Beach Club Villas, then to the Beach Club. Yesterday got moved to Bay Lake Villas...hopefully this is it. Ready for Mickey and Minne...
We've been a few times this summer but are going back for Labor Day weekend. We are also at BLT. We rented points and are paying $150 a night for a studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!