Official 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend - CANCELED

I like the designs especially on the 10K, Half, and respective challenges. Still have buyers remorse about the 5K, but that's on me. The travel logistics of the 5K are a major pain for me. The theme doesn't excite me enough to justify those logistics, but I registered for it, so I have to deal with it. Maybe the medal will help?

I’m signed up for the half and I love the half design!! A bright green shirt w Yoda on it would make me very happy!

Also pleased to see the race distance/mileage is more prominent and really hope that translates to the race shirts. On last year’s half shirt the font that said the distance/mileage was so teeny teeny tiny, no one would even know it was a race shirt from the front.

You’ve got a LONG time to save for the next Disneyland race weekend. There’ll only be one 5th Anniversary for SWDS/RR.
I’m supposed to be going to Disneyland to experience it for the first time next year

Hours for Sunday April 17 has EMH at 8am for Hollywood Studios. Wonder if that means running through Galaxys Edge is out?

I also noticed that Sunday (19th!!) has 8am EMH...In my head - I just can’t wrap my head around where any of these races will go given the Epcot construction at that point as well...only time will tell I guess??

I think it’s also possible right hand and left hand aren’t talking yet about race location vs park hours...

Question about down grading distance . Ive signed up for 21km and my 15yo son is doing the 10km the day before . Ive thought about seeing if i down grade so i dont have to have 2 really early mornings. If its sold out would they let me . Im also guessing if i can i just lose the price difference
Got a email reply .they wont let me down grade to the distance to 10km . They said they only allow upgrade in distance . I normally arrive way to early for these events as im a stress head so will just get up a little later both days so sleep isnt effected as much as its just a fun event for us and not worrying about times .21km will be no problem as i often do 20km trail runs already

Today was our ADR day! I have never felt so confused about what to book than this trip!! I did book Ogas every day from Thursday thru Sunday because I couldn’t decide what days we should go! Ha! Also got Storybook Dining, Via Napoli before 10k, Boma after the 10k, and we have some options to drop in space if it opens!

I can't decide which hotel. The leader is AoA suite (since we'll have 4-5 adults). But also looking at Swan/Dolphin. Where does everyone like to stay during a run weekend?

Today was our ADR day! I have never felt so confused about what to book than this trip!! I did book Ogas every day from Thursday thru Sunday because I couldn’t decide what days we should go! Ha! Also got Storybook Dining, Via Napoli before 10k, Boma after the 10k, and we have some options to drop in space if it opens!

Oh, man - so glad you posted this! We're not making as many reservations as we have in the past, but I did get the ones we wanted. Except I completely forgot about Oga's! So thanks for that reminder - and now I have that one, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!