Official 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend - CANCELED

Question about down grading distance . Ive signed up for 21km and my 15yo son is doing the 10km the day before . Ive thought about seeing if i down grade so i dont have to have 2 really early mornings. If its sold out would they let me . Im also guessing if i can i just lose the price difference
I think this is a question only rD can answer - downgrading isn't officially offered, but may be allowed on a case by case basis.

Hi All,
I'm hoping to run this series next year (2021) and was wondering when registration typically opens? When did you register for 2020's races?

Just realized I'm about 10 days out from making dining reservations. Haven't really thought about where to eat, except hoping for California Grill Brunch for Sunday after the race.

The AP room discounts were pretty decent, so I decided to go ahead and stick with the moderates. POFQ here I come! Now I just need to register for the SWRR + Kessel and I'm officially in for the weekend! I love going this time of year. The Flower & Garden Show is one of my favorite times. Here's hoping for a good show at Garden Rocks, too.

Just realized I'm about 10 days out from making dining reservations. Haven't really thought about where to eat, except hoping for California Grill Brunch for Sunday after the race.
Been thinking about this too, with regard to Oga's. When will reservations open up for race weekend? Might be worth bumping this thread when it happens so anyone who is interested can jump in.

These pics look like they are quite likely to also serve as shirt designs.

This is exactly what I was going to ask. They totally look like the shirt designs, color and everything. Do we think that’s the case? I’m torn because I’m doing the 5k and the Challenge, but wasn’t going to do the Kessel Run Challenge with the virtual because do I *really* need to spend another $69 just to get that shirt? But I love the Kessel Run Challenge design!

This is exactly what I was going to ask. They totally look like the shirt designs, color and everything. Do we think that’s the case? I’m torn because I’m doing the 5k and the Challenge, but wasn’t going to do the Kessel Run Challenge with the virtual because do I *really* need to spend another $69 just to get that shirt? But I love the Kessel Run Challenge design!

I don’t think you get the shirt with the Kessel Run Challenge. Pretty sure you have to buy the shirt separately.

Hours for Sunday April 17 has EMH at 8am for Hollywood Studios. Wonder if that means running through Galaxys Edge is out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!