"Official" 2020 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Poor Unfortunate Souls (2020 MNSSHP CANCELLED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the have a special parade, fireworks and stage show with this party as well as trick or treating.

Do they have special parades for this party. I know that during the Xmas party they have special treats & drinks around the park for free, do they do this for the Halloween party also or is the trick or treating the special treat?
merged you to the right thread. Read page 1

Might get the pass this year since we’ll be there 14 days. If we do three parties it pays for itself

Hello! *peeking around corner* Anyone remember me? ;)

Turns out that I will be celebrating Halloween on both costs this year! Stopping in WDW on my way home from DLR thanks to a friend who is a DVC member and got a reservation at the Poly!

Will be there October 3 to October 9 or 10, final home flight has not been confirmed yet.

Watching this thread. We'll be at WDW October 24th thru November 1st. We'll be first time party attendees, and going to just dive in and go on the busiest party on Halloween night.
Same here! As of right now hoping to squeeze in a quick trip over Halloween weekend and attend the party on Halloween night 😬
Hope we don’t regret it! It’s not my first Halloween party so I know what to expect in terms of crowds....but still nervous that the party will be bananas.

Same here! As of right now hoping to squeeze in a quick trip over Halloween weekend and attend the party on Halloween night 😬
Hope we don’t regret it! It’s not my first Halloween party so I know what to expect in terms of crowds....but still nervous that the party will be bananas.
I'll be there on Halloween, too! I have the same fears (not my first party, but my first on 10/31) but I think being there on Halloween is something that's worth trying once.

I'm hoping to go to MNSSHP but I'm not sure when we'll be going yet. We're going to the big pin event and the dates haven't been released yet, so we're waiting to hear about that. Hopefully if it's the first night that we end up going, it's not sold out by the time we get tickets.

The cost of the pass is $299 plus tax
Will the pass pay for itself if I visit MNSSHP 30 nights & collect 10lbs of candy each time?
Maybe not but I will have enough candy to make adult sized candy sculptures of Mickey and Minnie :joker:

I really hope they don't offer the pass this year. Last year, everyone complained about how every party was so crowded, it took a half hour to stand in line to trick-or-treat at one station. That sounds like a terrible waste of money for people going to the party 1 time.

I don't think they offered a pass to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, did they? Maybe they learned their lesson from MNSSHP. Crossing my fingers, hoping there's no pass!

I really hope they don't offer the pass this year. Last year, everyone complained about how every party was so crowded, it took a half hour to stand in line to trick-or-treat at one station. That sounds like a terrible waste of money for people going to the party 1 time.

I don't think they offered a pass to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, did they? Maybe they learned their lesson from MNSSHP. Crossing my fingers, hoping there's no pass!

It looks like they were doing some experimenting last year, hence such an early mid January roll out on tickets/dates/party passes/etc. Maybe things will go back to normal this year (might not get any info till Feb or March, and maybe no party pass). I'm with you though, I'd certainly prefer no party pass. Its already so expensive for a single day ticket, which I think is the option most out of state tourists like myself are doing, that it just crowds it up so much.

We will be visiting Disney in the fall for our very first time this year! We will be there 10/28-11/3. Trying to decide if we will attend the party. Researching now...:)

I'm in again for 2020! Booked much earlier this time, so I get to join the watch party early. We'll be there Oct 4th-10th.

oh goodness my heart skipped a beat though you booked and they were on line with dates. Lol.
cant wait!!!!!!! There end of October start of November.

We're going Oct 21-Nov 4, I haven't decided 100% if we're going to the MNSSHP. I really want to (I already have my costume) but my husband really wants to do HHN at Universal and I don't know if I can justify both. But, going to the halloween party in WDW has always been a bucket list for me. Plus, it's not everyday I get to wear a costume to the park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!